17-In the eyes of Sin

I wrote this chapter after finishing Romeo and Juliet so if u get a very Shakespeare vibe that's where it's from🤣

☆☆☆
Sin pov

"I don't give a fuck."

This man has to be , the most thick sculled bastard to ever bow before me .

The temptation to set him on flames and watch him burn before me was tempting , but I don't like the smell of burnt manrats.

"Sin you have to listen to me , the devil's dictator is bad news.

REALLY BAD NEWS.

EXTREMELY! Bad , Bad news.

The witches of the kofi empire have been going crazy , warning anyone and anything not to let you meet him-"

"The kofi empire witches are always going crazy. Shut up already" I take a swing of my whiskey and loosen up my tie , crossing my leg loosely , I stare at this weak being.

So weak , yet so confident

So small , yet so loud

In every sense possible I dominate him , I'm bigger and stronger, yet....
Here he is .

Shaggy dirty blond hair and gray skin slightly pale from worrying so much over a what a couple of witches have to say.

In away I find this manrat cute .
But not in the same sense that most living beings do.

Humans call dogs cute , the same way nymphs find muscular men cumming cute.

I find this man cute same was a bird finds a worm cute .

"MY KING ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME??? THIS IS MORE THAN JUST THEM BEING MAD , THEY SAY THAT-"

" AGHH FOR FUCKS SAKE RAT!!!! Do you love the sound of your own voice so much???? Have I not already asked you to shut up????"

I kiss my teeth and rise to my feet. This rat of a man was 5'4 and I was more or less 7'2 , quite literally towering over him.

I watch his eyes look up at me , " You look like your about to suck me off."
His face fills with hot blood making his whole body pink.

I chuckle running my hand through his hair, observing his breathing hitching and the uneasy movements under my hand.

"I-...I don't think you should go... not-not because I'm scared of you ..it's-"

"Your not scared of me hmm???"
I'm now crouched down so my face and his are directly infront of eachother.

*stroking ear*"I don't know much about your kind , but I do know that if your tails move from side to side slowly it's a sign of arousal-"

*literally beetroot red"N-NO!!!WHAT?!! I'm straight!!!"

*Sin: evil laugh* " Theres no point in lying. Have you forgotten of my abilities?"
I point towards my skull and mouth " I hear everything" before turning around and leaving the room empty without my presence.