➸ 'Gotcha bitch!'

Aw it makes me die of laughter to think you guys like my story? that's fucking weird ngl but here u go...
❤️

I dance around like an idiot with Leo as he smiles happily. Right now we are watching Oasis perform because Mannie really wanted to see them play and of course, didn't we all? Me and Leo goofing around together while everyone else ACTUALLY listens to the music. He grabs my hand and takes me over to the beverage area, He hands me a drink and I chug it since I was thirsty. He smiles at me and chugs his aswell.

"So how's the movie going?" I ask Leo.

"Good, but we have to say a lot of romantic Shakespeare shit." He chuckles before putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Aw, can you recite some lines to me?" I ask pulling some shitty puppy dog eyes on.

"Could my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, For I never saw true beauty till this night." He exclaims whispering into my ear. I look at him and literally growl at him.

"That's so corny Leo, never say that to me ever again." I say laughing even though I secretly loved it. He grabs my hand and swings us along to the music playing as we head back to the group. But as we do so, we notice that they are gone. We search around but can't seem to find them anywhere we look.

"Maybe they just went back to the house." Leo says calmly. I nod in agreement as we start walking home.

When we get home we notice no ones here. We stand there for a moment just pondering on where they might've went.
"Well let's go back then." I say ready to open the front door again. But I feel Leo tug my arm.

"No way girl. We walked this far and no way in hell am I going back. Let's stay here and have some fun." Wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What kind of fun?" I ask intrigued. He smirks before  leaving me alone for a second walking around the corner, before returning with a bloody water gun.

"GOTCHA BITCH." He yells before squirting me. I squeal as I quickly become drenched. I run up to him and tackle him, trying to grab the water gun out of his hands. After a long amount of effort I manage to take the gun from him and squirt him till he is as drenched as me.
(pew pew 🔫)

"Oh that's it." He laughs before running after me. I slip around the house and as I'm about to turn a corner I slip and glide on the floor. Leo doesn't retaliate quick enough and trips onto me. I look up at him as we are both drenched, he smiles at me with his famous smile. He leans down to close the gap between our lips and as I leant forward the click of the front door sounded and the group walked jn..

"There you are Leo! I missed you." Roxy says smiling grabbing his arm and pulling him up off me. I roll my eyes and stand up, looking at Roxy face to face. This bitch obviously doesn't know what 'subtle' is. I glare at her, but as I do so I realise she's gotten a bit chubbier, nothing wrong with it but she always admired how skinny she usually is and liked pointing out how shes so much thinner than me, I can't believe we were friends.

"Take a picture girl. It'll last longer." She says in the bitchiest tone. I scoff.

"Why would I want a picture of a bloody demogorgon?" I mutter under my breathe. But horror turns into reality when everyone turns to me, including Roxy. I stand there awkwardly laughing.

"You bitch." She growls as she slaps me.

"Shut up you mole rat." I laugh pushing her back harshly. She fall back a bit before kicking me into the floor. As she kicks me I kick her with my foot and get up. She screams in pain and Leo rushes to her.

"Ow! You little bitch." She cries.

"As if you were innocent!" I yell while everyone comes over to me asking if I'm alright. Except Leo, He stays over with Roxy calming her. He looks over to me with an expression I've never seen him look at me with. Anger. I storm out of the room and rush upstairs into Leo and I's shared bedroom. I hear footsteps following behind me and the door bursts open where Mannie, Clarissa and Donny are standing.

"I knew it was a bad idea for her to come." I say tearing up. She's ruining everything. Why is she even here? Why did Leo even invite her?

"I don't even wanna be here anymore." I mutter to the others while walking over to my suitcase and throwing piles of clothes into it.

"No you have to stay." They say, trying to reason with me. But all I do is shake my head and grab my stuff. I finish packing up and walk downstairs to the front door. Leo spots me and rushes over blocking the door.

"Leo. Move." I say annoyed.

"Why are you leaving?" He says sadly.

"I just remembered I have homework to do." I say trying to push past him. He grabs my chin with his finger and lifts it up so I'm looking into his eyes, I quickly look away and swat his hand off my chin. He sighs before moving aside letting me go.

"Thank you." I whisper looking back at him before hopping into one of the cars and driving away. It could have been such an amazing weekend. I love Leo but something is going on and it's obvious. I just don't know what.

I open the front door and My mums sitting at the island. She looks over at me as I walk in.

"I thought you were gone for three days? It's only been one." She says walking over to me. I crumble and hug her, tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Roxy's ruined everything." I say through tears and sniffles.

"But I thought you weren't friends with Roxy, what was she doing there?" My mum asks me while rubbing my back.

"Leo invites her for some reason!" I cry.

"It's okay, we'll work it out." She says reassuring me.

After a while I go back up to my room. I lye on my bed and sigh. My phone rings which startled me. I look over to answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"I'm sorry about today. We all decided to come home since it wouldn't be right without you. I love you. I hope you know that." I can practically hear his smile over the phone. Which makes me smile a tiny bit before the situation hits me again.

"I just want to ask Leo. Why did you invite Roxy? We hate her." I say to Leo over the phone.

"Umm well, actually I, it was cause, I did it because-" He's cut off when the other line hangs up. Odd. I WILL MAKE HIM TELL ME.

Juicy? I think so. Follow me gois. Do it. I DARE YOU.
👽