Pietro Maximoff-Moment In Time

"Pietro Maximoff!"

"Pietro Maximoff!"

You tensed your muscles and shot out both of your arms, catching the speedster by his shirt as he tried to run by you. He jerked backwards in surprise as you dragged him in and pecked him on the cheek.

"What'd I say about running around in here?"

"I still don't understand how you're able to do that," he grumbled, accepting your kiss before straightening and dusting himself off.

You caught sight of a small pink object near his feet and upon picking it up you realized it was an empty Hubba Bubba Tape container.

"Two years of doing it, I've only gotten better. This what's got you all buzzed?" You tossed it to him and a flash of panic raced across his face before relaxing into a smirk.

"Yes, because I can eat a whole roll of gum by myself."

"I wouldn't put it past you," you giggled as he bear-hugged you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaving light kisses up the side of your neck.

"As much as I like where this is going, I've got a date with your sister."

You wriggled impatiently.

"Shopping again?" He asked, spinning you around.

You walked your fingers up his chest and lightly patted his cheek.

"And we all know how much you like shopping," you said sarcastically.

Pietro gave you a winning grin and gently grabbed both sides of your head, leaning in to plant a kiss atop your hair. You pulled away with a pleasant feeling thrumming through your chest.

"I'll see you tonight?"

His voice was soft, a tenderness in his tone that made you curious as to what kinds of plans he had. His whole demeanor gave off an excited buzz, but that's how he usually went about his day.

The only difference was the fact that you could tell he was hiding something by the way he chewed at his bottom lip vigorously.

It was also kind of hot.

"Yes you will, handsome," you pulled him in for another kiss before skipping away from his outstretched arms and disappearing with a wink.

"Tease."

—————

There was nothing wrong with shopping a little, but you were more of an in-and-out girl. Not the kind that stopped at every single clothing outlet in the mall and spent at least an hour or two in each.

Unfortunately, Wanda was that girl and after what seemed like an eternity looking for the "right" dress, it was all finally over.
You tossed the keys to Wanda as the both of you made your way through the parking garage and towards one of Tony's cars.