Part 1

Cast : Madhuri Dixit (Heera Gupta)Anil Kapoor (Bikram Kapur)Sonam Kapoor Ahuja (Sweety -Haryath Kapur)Juhi Chawla (Mira Kapur)

Cast :
Madhuri Dixit (Heera Gupta)
Anil Kapoor (Bikram Kapur)
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja (Sweety -Haryath Kapur)
Juhi Chawla (Mira Kapur)
.
Video for this story:

Part 1:
Bathinda 1994
Heera 18 and Mira 16 years old lived with their parents in Bathinda. They are sisters. Mira still went to school while Heera had to work. Mira was very ambitious. She was different than her sister. She got everything , what she wanted! That was a big problem for Heera. She always had to back down. Mira always got first!
Bathinda Summer 1994
It was June and it was so hot in Bathinda Heera went to work and on the way to work she saw Bikram. He came to Bathinda to visit his grandma. Bikram saw Heera and he was in love with her. He could not take his eyes off her. She was very pretty. Her beauty that you can not describe. From the day they saw each other more often. He visited her at work. She cooked for him. Bikram was so in love he wanted to marry her. She was very shy. So they were together without anyone knowing it.
They met secretly. But what they did not know was that Mira knew that. She knew the relationship between them. But she also wanted Bikram because Bikram's family is rich. And she wanted to be rich through him. So she did a plan!

One evening Mira visited Bikram's grandma's house. His grandma was not at home. She had everything well organized. She knew that her sister wanted to visit him at 11 pm in the evening to tell him something important. So she mixed sleeping pills in his mug while he was in the shower and she hided (herself) .
So She waited! After the shower, he drunk his water and went to bed He fell asleep. Mira opened the front door and lies down to him.
Heera was on his way to Bikram to say something important. She saw the door open. She was wondered and went in. "Bikram are you there?" She said and at that Moment she saw him with her sister in bed. Mira laughed and said, "Oh, sister, are you here? why oh, Do not say it our parents. Please. He loves me and I love him too. I swear, he promised me to marry me. Please do not say something to our parents!" Heera stood there. She was shocked. Her eyes were full of tears. Her heart was broken. She ran far away ... She did not want to live anymore. Suddenly she stopped. She touched her abdomen and said, "Only for you I must to life and must to fight." - She was pregnant of him.