Part 5

Bikram: "Hey, you here?  What a nice surprise ?"
Heera: "wrong address hmm I have to go I'm sorry for.."
Bikrams wanted to stop her......and  Sweety came.
"Dad, who is that?"
Heera: "I'm Heera wanted to meet Sweety Haryath Kapur.  Is probably the wrong address! "
Sweety: "Ah ya my helper.  I organised a wedding event Team but some of them are sick so I need help for my wedding.  Thank you to being here .  Many Thanks.  Oh my God I forgot to say.  I am Sweety Haryath Kapur.
Heera was shocked.  Bikram looked at Heera...
Bikram: "Sweetie she is your aunt!  Why do you think want to use her as a helper? "
Sweety: "How???? She is my aunt? "
Sweety hugged Heera. Heera was so shocked she couldn't to say something.  Sweety:" Come on lets go in. I'm still speechless! You are my Aunty. Oh my God I can't believe but let's come in and we can talk about everything. Heera did not want to come in but Sweety wanted it. So They went in.

Sweety: "Mom, your sister is back from Mumbai!"
Heera: "Mumbai?"
Mira came out of the room, saw her sister and was shocked. "Sister!  What are you doing here?"
Sweety: "What does she do here?  MOM She is back.  Are not you happy?"
Mira: "But I'm happy, come in."
Heera did not want to stay.  She wanted to leave.  Mira did not want to have her sister home either.  But Sweety and Bikram wanted Heera to stay at least until the wedding.
Sweety: "In 2 weeks I will marry.  You have to stay here so long ok? ". Heera had no choice!

Mira: "Come on sister, I'll show you your room for 2 weeks! ..... Sweety I'll show her the room.  Not we together!  I have to discuss something with her, have not seen her for a long time! "
Bikram: "Sweety come my angel let's play a round of PlayStation.  Let them talk in peace. They have to say a lot to each other. After all this years!"
Mira showed Heera the guest room.
Heera: "Why you are married.  Since when ?  And why do not I know that I was in Mumbai?  Explanation please!"
Mira: "Mumbai was a Lie.  Mom and Dad did not want to tell Bikrams rich parents that one of their daughters is a killer.  It comes over badly!  It was about my wedding! "
Heera "Waaaaas?  Murderess!  You do not believe that I killed Ananya, did you? "
Mira: "Who knows?  Well why are you here?  Do you need money ?  hahah "
Heera got angry.  At that moment Sweety came in. "Mom, phone.  Grandmother calls. "
Mira: "Okey, I'm coming".  She whispered to Heera: "You were in Mumbai!  Do not forget ! Thank you". Heera was stunned.

The next day:
Heera felt bad.  Sweety was worried. Bikram too but Mira was relaxed. Bikram wanted to drive her to the hospital but Mira distracted him.  So Sweety was very disappointed with her mom's reaction.  She was confused.
Sweety: "Auntie come, I drive you to the hospital."
Heera: "You do not need. Everything is okey!"
Sweety: "No aunt please for my sake come now!"
They drove to the hospital.  Suddenly Heera saw someone which she knew. She looked at this person and went to her.
Heera: "Hello, did you remember me?"
The person looked at Heera weird!