Part 12

Bikram and Heera came back to home. Sweety was happy to see her parents.
Sweety:"Mom ... Dad.. welcome welcome back to home. Like me Home Sweet Home!"
Heera:"Hey my baby. Are you okey? Did you took care of yourself? Did you ate something??"
Heera hugged her daughter. She missed her a lot!
Bikram:"Relax! She never can live without food! Hahah"
Sweety:"Daddy ! Please!!!!"
Heera:"Bikram! Do not make jokes! Leave her in peace."
They all ate something for dinner and Sweety asked:" Dad, Mom what was happened to you? Please tell me really the whole story!!"
Heera:"Your dad is an idiot. He didn't checked the car before we drove! So we was on the street and the car stopped! And than we slept on the car! When it was the morning again, we went to this restaurant and called you!"
Bikram:"I'm an idiot ? Sorry but the car was top but do not know why the gasoline went out! And this is not my problem ok Mrs Heera Kapur!"
Heera was shocked! She looked to him.
Sweety was positiv surprised and she just said:"Stop! It's okey stop to fight!"....
The whole evening Heera couldn't to say something. She was shocked but also very happy. Her feeling was mixed! She couldn't believe that he said 'Mrs. KAPUR' to her. She wondered what that meant.
She went to her room. Thoughtful and thoughtful .... went once to the right and then left .. She walked into her room.
She made self-talk and looked at the mirror.

She looked in to the mirror again and saw Bikrams Face! Bikram was behind of her. He came closer to her and hugged her!
She was so shy that she couldn't do something. Bikram kissed her shoulder and than her cheek.
He whispered:"It was right or? You are Mrs. Kapur! My life .., my better half...After that you became mine, since then you are Mrs. Kapur! After our first night! You are only mine! Mrs. Kapur!!"
Heera was so shy so shy that she just looked to him with a smile.
Bikram:"I love you! I love you more than my life. Thank you for giving me your love and a daughter, our daughter! Thank you."
She turned around. He touched her face, her cheeks....They was nose to nose and they wanted to kiss.... but than they just hear a voice... a voice which was not foreign!