Part 13

It was Mira. She looked very very angry. The door of he Room was closed. She had gun in her Hands. Her Outfit was full with blood. It dripped blood from your sleeves. She was breathing heavily.

Bikram just looked to her, he did not know how to handle this situation. Mira lifted the gun and turned it to Heera.

Mira:" I'll die...definitly I'll die....today...here in this Room but I'll not die alone!"

Bikram:" Mira Stopp it please!"

Mira:"What I shall Stopp it? This ?...Ohhhhn non o hahah you all did not stopp to making me sad and alone, so why I should stopp ?"

Mira:"I'll die with a smile on my Face! It worth it."

Heera smiled to Mira. That made her more angry and she was shaking. Sweety knocked on the door. She was so afraid that something will happen to her parents.

Sweety:"Open the doooooooooor. Mom ...Dad..."

She did not that Mira was on the Room too. But she heard something. Something which was not normal. Her Dad's voice was not as same as usual. He had a strange voice.

Mira:"Heera do you want to say something? Before you die?"

Heera looked to Bikram.

Heera:"I love you my life.. my better half. Please keep care of our daughter. I love you and sorry for everything what happened." Mira got really angry. She really did not want to hear that. When Bikram kissed her the last time, she got angry.

Sweety realized that Mira was inside. She became anxious. She was looking for a replacement key for the room. She was desperately looking for a replacement key. In the whole house was searched for keys. All employees searched for it. Police were also required.

Finally, the replacement key was found. Sweety ran towards her mom's room. Suddenly she heard a bang!

Then another bang followed. Sweety dropped to his knees. Her eyes were filled with tears. She screamed:"Mooooooom!!!", she cried. She got up again. With trembling legs she went to her mother's room. She was shaking so much that it was hard to open the door with key.

She did it anyway. She opened the door very slowly because she was afraid of that what she have to see behind of the door. She opened the door. Her eyes got bigger. She did not cry anymore, but she stood there rigid. What she saw, what terrible.