Part 7

Heera: "Are you crazy?"
Mira: "You are a liar. A snake. Just because your daughter died you want my daughter! And my husband too! "
Heera: "Are you okey ? I do not want to stay here either, but ... "
Mira: "Then go! Go away!"
Heera: "Your daughter wanted me to stay until the wedding but Bikram asked me yesterday if I could stay until Sweety's birthday. I did not want to, but I said yes! "
Mira: ", why till to her birthday? Stay forever! 20 years jail ... 20 years here. "
Heera: "What kind of a sister! You only came to visit once or twice after the miscarriage. And treat me shit. I have to treat you like this not you... And Not just because of the jail story. You were together with Bikram while I was with him. You did know about us and were not ashamed.... I would have left him if I knew you loved him too. Because of you, I would have broken the relationship. You are my sister. I would have sacrificed myself for you. But you apparently not. What a sister. "
Mira: "I did not know anything about you both! Bikram was in love with me ok! "
Heera: "Do not lie. Sweety is on the same age as my daughter, if she had lived, they would be the same age. So you were pregnant by him while I was too. And when I said Bikram is the father of the child, you were shocked but calm as if you guessed it. As if you knew that he was the father of my child. Everything is so obvious. Tell me the truth. You were with him while I was with him. There is no other explanation! " Mira looked at Heera funny. She lowered her eyes and said, "Yes! Sweety is a few weeks older than your daughter who died. I was pregnant before that. Therefore, I did not visit you often. And I was not with you before and after the birth. I visited you after my daughters birth. But I swear to you. I did not want to hurt you and he did not know we are sisters. When we were married, I showed him a picture of us. I'm sorry! But you will not destroy my family. I will not let it. "
Heera wanted the truth but it hurt her.  She had tears in her eyes and looked at Mira.
What the two did not know was that they were not alone.  Someone had been listening to her all the time.
Sweety was shocked.  She did not think her aunt and her mom had such a mysterious past.  Her aunt was also unsure if she was Mira's daughter.  That made Sweety still unsure.  She went to her room and called the doctor.
Sweety: "Doctor, I  need the results of 2 DNA for Friday.  Would it be possible??"
The doctor said that it was not possible.  Sweety: "Please!  I'll pay more! "Finally, the doctor said he will try, but he is not sure if the results will be out until Friday.

The next day:
Sweety went to her mother's room. Took a hair off her hairbrush. After than she went to her aunts room. Also took a hair of her from bed pillows.
After than She went with the two hairs to the doctor!
2 days later, the results came by post (office).
The doorbell rang. Bikram opened the door. Took the letter and went back inside.
Bikram: "Strange. A letter from hospital for sweety. Maybe the results of Heera! But why then for Sweety? And why then by mail! Well, I just open it. Then I see for whom and why? "
Self-talk. Finally he opened the letter and was shocked.