Part 14

Sweety only saw two bodies full of blood on the Floor. She saw Mira's and her fathers bloody Body. Her father's face was on the floor. He was shot from the back. Mira lay face forward. She was shot from the forehead. Mira was definitely dead. Heera shivered and tried to wake Bikram up. Sweety went slowly to her mother. She looked at her and hugged her.

Heera shivered and breathed quickly. Sweety  was worried about the situation, but also about her mother's condition.

Sweety:"Mom...Mom...Is everything ok?"

Heera cried, could not say anything! Sweety  tried to comfort her mother. Also to take away her worries. Ambulance came in....Police came after...Police were searching for more Information about the Murder. But they could not find any other evidence. There was only one gun. The one from Mira! The police had to wait for Bikram's Statement.

Bikram came to the hospital. He was immediately operated. Meanwhile, Sweety took care of her mother. Heera cried and cried.

Sweety: "Do not worry about Dad, he'll be okay!"

Heera looked at Sweety with watery eyes.She cried and stroked her face. Bikram came to the intensive care unit after the Operation.

The doctor said:" Everything is well. He is fine. But he still has to be in intensive station under observation."

Sweety was relieved. Sweety: "Mom look, Daddy is fine, please do not worry anymore!"

Heera had a fake laugh on her face. Sweety saw that. She was very confused so that she took her mother outside.

Sweety:" Mom! What is wrong? What is Happened! Tell me that. I can not to see you in this Situation anymore.!"

Heera looked at her daughter. She said: "I killed Mira! It was me! I'm the killer! I'm a killer? Do you hear? I'm a murderer!"

Sweety was shocked.....!!!