Part 10

At Kapoors home:
Bikram was busy to find a way to win Heeras heart. He saw Heera on the kitchen. Went to her and touched her shoulders. Heera was so shocked that she couldn't say something. Actually she wanted to cry but she knows that Bikram didn't done something bad. Heera smiled Bikram and said:"I've cooked something for my daughter. Hope she will like it?"
Bikram:" Of course she will like it no no she will love it. Can I also try?"
Heera:"You do not like fish and food with fish."
Bikram:"But I can try or?"
Heera:"No you can't!"
Bikram was sad again. He was on the way to room... Heera called him:"Bikram! I did something else for you. Without fish!"
Bikram had a smile on his face.
He just smiled. Heera:" You do not want to try?"
Bikram:"Yes yes yes.. I mean of course I'll try."
Bikram ate and ate. It was so yummy!!!
After dinner they all was sitting in the guest room and drunk tea with Bikrams friends and Business partner.
One of the Business partner said:" Bikram tomorrow you should drive to GoldenAmritsar hotel! For the meetings!"
Bikram:"Yes I didn't forget. I will drive."
Sweety:"Dad but in 2 days, we starting with my wedding?"
Bikram:"Yes I know do not make thoughts about it, Sweety! Tomorrow morning I'll drive to the meeting and I'm back at the evening!"
Sweety:"Okey dad! But dad, take my mom with you?"
Heera:"No no why shall I ?"
Business partner:"Yes it will be great but where is your wife?"
Sweety:"No I do not mean Mrs. Miray the queen I mean my mom Heera Kapur, the woman with the most beautiful face on this world!" Heera couldn't say something.

Next day:
Sweety woke up very early. She had a plan on her mind. Her father would drive 3 hours to the hotel. So the way from the house to hotel was 3 hours long. So she wanted to give her parents a romantic day for two.  She went to her father's car!  Emptied a little bit of the gasoline from car and went back to sleep.
Heera and Bikram went to the car and drived to the meeting. On the way the car stopped.
Bikram:"What no gasoline? Where is the nearest gas station!"
Heera:"How should I know it?"
Bikram:"Okey we have few hours for finding a way."
Heera:"And what is when we do not find  any way? Your meeting? Call them and tell them our situation."
Bikram:" Great idea wait .... ah... where is my phone?"
Heera:"Shiiiiiit Shit! What shall we do now?"
Bikram:"Relax Relax I'll find a way..."
But Bikram couldn't find any plan!
No car drove!  They were somewhere where no car drove and where there was no gas station, supermarket or anything else.  Somewhere in nowhere!
Slowly it got darker and cooler!  Bikram and Heera were alone in nowhere!  And they did not know what to do !!