Part 8

Bikram was shocked but he didn't wanted to say something to Sweety but he also did know that Sweety want to ask the doctor so he called the doctor to ask him if it's possible to give another result.
And the doctor didn't had another chance to doing this what Bikram wanted.
So the doctor send another result to the Kapurs house. Sweety saw that and she was so sad because she wanted to read that Heera is her mother but it wasn't so, so she became depression and didn't eat something the whole day. Bikram was also sad to see her daughter in that situation so he wanted to tell her the truth. On the way to Sweetys room he saw how Heera and Mira fought. In Miras hand was a paper. It was the fake result. She found that on Sweetys Room. She cried:" You are a snake too. Why did you done this DNA result for what?"
Heera:" I try to explain you that I didn't done it but you don't want to understand me. I didn't done this !!!"
Bikram went to the room and showed the paper with the right results.
"Here this is the result and not this !" He explained everything. Mira was soooo angry. She did know the truth....only she did know no one else, but still she tried everything to hide the truth!
Mira didn't accepted the result which Bikram showed. So she cried more and more. But Heera was so in shocked that she couldn't say and hear something. She had so many things and questions on her mind. But Mira still didn't wanted to accept that truth. She said:"It isn't true. Do not say it to Sweety. Ok do not make her sad for a news which isn't true!.."
Sweety:" What they shouldn't to say me?"
"Nothing" said Mira. But Bikram explained her the fact that the dna result which she got, was wrong! Sweety had a little smile on her face. " And now? What is the real fact?" she asked. Heera explained her everything. She explain her that she was pregnant from Bikram, and that she thought that her baby was died. That Mira took the baby. Mira was silent. But she didn't wanted to lose. There wasn't any way for her so she told the whole story to all! But she didn't told the true story of the night with Bikram. She said that she slept with him and that she was pregnant and that her baby died and she just didn't know what to do so that she took Sweety and told to everyone that Sweety is her daughter. She also said that she saved Sweetys life. A baby without a dad... A woman with a baby without a husband.... will be not good. It would be a shame! In addition, Sweety grew up in a rich family with parents and not in prison. They all was shocked! They all couldn't believe what Mira said. Bikram just saw her with cold eyes. He just said:" Go away! You are the reason for all these bad things! You destroyed mine, my Daughters and your sisters Life. Shame on you! I have so many things to say but you didn't deserve it! You didn't deserved to hear any bad thing. Even I would not wish for you the baddest thing because you even didn't deserve it. You are a devil..."
Heera:" It's okey Bikram. Do not talk to her,
she will not understand you. Even she will not try!" Sweety did not say something. She was more happy with the fact that Heera was her mom than to make thought about her Aunty Mira! Mira went. She did not wanted but she went. Everyone was so happy. Heera looked to Bikram and said:"Tomorrow I'll find a way to know what really happened to my best friend! I feel, behind of this is also mu sister but I'm not sure. In few days I'll find a house and will go and Sweety... Her Wedding is also in few days so... I'll go after her Wedding , if you don't mind. So just few days more please? I'll stay just few days more!?"
Sweety cried:"Mom! Are you out of your mind! We know the truth. And I'm sure dad still love you. So not only my wedding will be happening. No , yours too!!!
Bikram wanted to say that he still loves her and he does not want to lose her again ... at that moment Heera just said:" No, I can't to live with the fact that you slept with my sister! You broke my heart!" Heera went to her room. Bikram was so sad that he had tears in eyes.
Sweety smiled to her dad:"Relax dad! Few days more... till to my wedding.. You will get your love back!" Sweetys mission... Her Mom + Her dad = Marriage !