Part 4

Not a day passed where Heera had not cried, no day without thought.  While she was unhappy and sad, Mira went to Bikram with the baby.
Bikram opened the door.  He was shocked
"What do you want?"
Mira: "hello maybe."
Bikram: "What do you want?"
Mira grinned at him. "Tell me, what do you think? Is she looking like you or like me?"
Bikram: "You are not normal?  Are you sick?  What are you talking about ?"
Mira: "After the night together I became pregnant and now I am here with our child!"
Bikram was disappointed and did not know what to do.
He did not know if he should believe her or not.  He ignored her.  Mira went to him every day and he did not believe her every time.

The baby had a birthmark. Mira also saw a birthmark at Bikram, in the same place as Sweety (The Baby's Name).  She showed him Sweety's birthmark.  Bikram was scared.  He accepted Sweety and a short time later he married Mira.  They went to Amritsar.  Mira became the daughter-in-law of Kapur's family and lived in luxury.  Bikram took care of Sweety while Mira was shopping or meeting friends.  Mira did not care about Sweety and Bikram became both a dad and a mother for his daughter Sweety. 

Years passed.  Sweety was 20 years old.  She was already engaged and her wedding was organized.  All the newspapers wrote about the millionaire daughter Sweety Haryath Kapur and her planned luxury wedding.

In Bathinda:
Heera is free again!  She came out of prison after 20 years.  She went to her old family house e.  Her parents did not live there anymore.  So she had to find an apartment or house and a work!
She also did not had no contact to Mira.
She only saw her once, after the birth.  After that never again.  She was unsure why Mira never came back, but also happy because she did not want to see Mira anymore.

So she went in a store to get magazines and newspapers.  She had to find a job and an apartment.  Suddenly she saw an ad from Haryath Kapur and her luxury wedding.  Heera did not think it could be someone from Bikram Kapur's family or daughter. She knew that he was from Amritsar and also rich. But she didn't thought about that...She did not remember it.  Unknowingly, she called Sweety Manager.
Manager: "Hello"
Heera: "I'm calling for the ad ...."
The manager was very happy with the call and invited her to a job interview.  Heera had said nothing about her prison days. She only told her name!

3 days later:
Heera went to the conversation.  The conversation was very good. She got the job. She should get to know the bride before she worked.
So went to Bikrams house.  She rang the bell.
Bikram opened the door.  Heera saw Bikram.  Bikram's expression said it all.  He was surprised, speechless and very happy. 
Heera was surprised and shocked.