Part 11

It was very cold and Bikram gave a blanket to Heera.
She had trembled so violently. With the blanket, it was much more comfortable for her.
Bikram:" No No it's impossible to stay here till morning I'll see if I find someone okey and you want to stay here. It's very safe here for you. We turn on the lights and I close the doors of the car"
Heera:"After a long time here you want to go out to find someone ? You are very clever. Ok do it but please come soon."
Bikram:" Uuf no matter what I do, you find always a way to say something bad! Okey I will come very fast."
Bikram went out to find any person but he couldn't find someone! It was raining and cold. After 3 hours he came back to the car and saw Heera in a bad situation! She was crying and she shaked.
The car was dark no light nothing!
Bikram opened the door of the car and Heera hugged him!
Bikram:" What is happened?"
Heera:" I'm afraid of darkness I'm so afraid even when I'm not a child, I still have problems to sleep without light and alone! I was so afraid."
She couldn't to stop crying. Bikram stroked the tears from her eyes.
Bikram:"Sssssssh all is well I'm here! It's ok." He also stroked her hair and whispered:"Heera I'm here do not worry! I want to keep care of you. Nothing will happen to you, I'll not allow it. I'm here ! Stop to crying. Eh please!"
She looked to him:"Really. Will you always protect me?"
Bikram:"Always because you mean a lot to me! You are my breath, my life, my...."
Heera:"Your love?!"
They came closer. The noses touched!
And.... they kissed!!
A tear of her fell down!
Bikram kissed the tear and their noses come again together. Forehead to Forehead...Bikram:"I love you! I really love you. I love you more than my life! I was so idiot! I do not know how, why... All happened so fast. I'm so sorry. It was a big mistake..."
Heera:"Sssssh all is well! And idiot I also love you!!"
The whole night they slept together in the. Car with the blanket. It was cold they slept hugged together.
Next day in the morning:
Bikram was awake. He just looked to her face while she was sleeping. He stroked her face. She opened her eyes and smiled to him.
Heera:"Good morning!"
Bikram:"Good morning! Your looking so beautiful!"
Heera:"Only today!"
Bikram:"No no every time!"
Heera smiled to him and said:"And now?"
Bikram:"We must to go till we see something. Or we will die here!"
Heera and Bikram went out. They walked in to the forest. No street, no car, no human only trees. They went many hours. Finally they saw a small eatery.
Heera:"Punjabi street food! O my god I'm hungry."
Bikram and Heera went to the eatery.
The waiter:"Hey welcome to the best locally in Punjab. What can I do for you?"
Heera:"Hey Hey Hey ! I want a chicken tikka, few parathas with butter, kulcha. Do you have Chole Bhature?"
The waiter:"Yes mam."
Heera:"Okey than this one. Hmmm Masala Channa, Machchli, Samosa and and two mango Lassi please!"
Bikram:"No no I do not want mango lassi. For me only come!"
Heera:"No ! Two mango lassi. I want it for me!"
Bikram laughed.
The waiter:"That's all?"
Heera:"Yes please! But wait what about Bikram ? Do you want to eat something?"
Bikram:"no thanks."
She ate he watched and after breakfast they asked for the phone. The waiter gave him a phone and he called Sweety. Told her the address. She sent to them a car...