Part 6

Heera: "Did you remember me?  I am Heera.  You were my midwife?
Sweety: "You was pregnant aunt?  When?  Eh you are not married?  Were you married earlier? "
Midwife: "Yes I remember you.  How are you? "The midwife did not want to talk to Heera, thats why her voice was listless!
Heera: "I'm fine! What about you?  Thank you for your help.  Without you, I would certainly be dead too. Do you work here? "
Midwife: "No problem but I'm sorry for this what happened! I did my best.  No, no, I do not work here.  My grandchild is ill.  We are here for treatment!
Sweety: "Thank you, aunt!  ignore me!  Please answer my questions."
Heera: "So she was my midwife ...."
Nurse called Heera purely for treatment.
Sweety: "I'm waiting here."
When Heera was on the room, Sweety went to the midwife: "When and where?"
Midwife: "How?  When and where?  What do you mean?"
Sweety: "When did you help my aunt?  where? What happened?
Midwife: "In jail 19-20 years ago."
Sweety was shocked.  Her aunt was pregnant with her mom at the same time or something was wrong.  She continued, "In jail?"
Midwife: "Yes, She was in jail because she killed someone."
Sweety was even more shocked.  She could not believe her aunt was a murderer.
Sweety: "Where's the baby?"
Midwife: "Died at birth.  Well I must to go now. Have a good time."
Sweety: "Thanks again.  Nice day!"
Sweety did not know what to do, so she was waiting for her aunt! When her aunt came out, Sweety immediately asked, "Why did you lie to us?" Heera: "What do you mean?"
Sweety: "You were in jail!  Arrested for murder and have a child who died!  Why do not I know about it?
Heera looked desperately at Sweety.  She was not allowed to tell anything but wanted to tell the truth.
When Sweety became even more angry, Heera told the whole story.  and why she had lied too.  Heera was relieved.
Sweety was shocked.  Angry at her mom and speechless!
Sweety hugged Heera.
„Auntie I love you!  I'm sorry!  I am sorry".  Sweety cried.  Heera looked on Sweety's eyes. Caressed her face: "Sweetie, you do not need to feel guilty and do not apologize.  It's not your fault! "Sweety sprayed something.  She was closer to her aunt than to her mother.
After the hospital, the two went home again.  Mira was as always unresponsive and too busy.  Bikram asked directly: "Are you alright?  What did the doctor mean? "
Sweety: "Blood results will be there tomorrow. Doctor said she has a lot of stress. "
Mira: "Too much stress?  Hahahaha like that?  She does not work, has no children and gets everything she wants!  Hahahah she is under-challenged and not overwhelmed! "
Sweety got angry: "Mom!  Stop it!  Shame on you!"
Mira: "Why ? Heera must be ashamed.  Live here without paying anything! "
Bikram: "And you?"
Mira: "What do you mean?  I am your wife!"
Bikram: "And Heera was ...".  He stopped.  He could not say that he loved Heera and still loves her!
Mira was horrified: "That's it!  I give you a daughter and you reproach me.  Bravo!"
Sweety: "Mom, you overdo it!"
Heera: "All right.  I go to my room.  Do not fight because of me. "
Mira: "Haha are you special or why should we fight because of you?"
Bikram: "That's enough!  I do not want to discuss anymore.  I'm going! "Bikram went out.  Heera went to her room.  Mira behind her.
Mira slammed the door behind her.
„What kind of a bitch are you?"