Part 2

Next day (early in the morning) Bikram got up and saw Mira lying next to him.  Shocked, he said, "What are you doing here?  What happened to me?  I feel so bad. And why ?  Why are you lying next to me? "
Mira smiled at him and said, "Did you forget our night together? The seducing night? "
Bikram: "You are lying! What a night ? Please say it's a joke? "
Mira: "As you like! But then tell me, why am I lying here, in your bed, beside you? "
Bikram got angry he said, "Get out! Go out of my house !!"
Mira went out with a smile on her face. She was proud of herself.

She went home. „Oh sister, what are you doing? Do not you have to work ?"
Heera: "I have to go." Heera could not work because she felt bad. She just wanted to get out. Far away from Mira and family.
Heera went out ...

2 Hours later:
Ananya, Heera's best friend came in and asked Mira where Heera was.
Mira: "Heera works or so why?"
Ananya: "I have to tell her that I saw you yesterday, how you put something in Bikrams mug! I wanted to stop you but at the same time my mom called me so I went out. But than wanted to meet Heera and to tell her all!"
Mira: "What? How can you ... you liar, You do not know what you say! "
Ananya: "The truth! Actually, I wanted to tell her yesterday but I could not reach her! But today I will let her know! "
Mira: "You can't to do it!"
Ananya: „ We will see!!"
Ananya was angry and wanted to go out to find Heera. At that moment, Mira shoved her. (Ananya bumped /crashed with her head against the edge of the table) She fell down. It was red , everywhere! Blood! Mira tried to wake her up! But it was too late! Ananya was dead! Mira ran out and went to her parents, who were with the neighbor. She was scared but she also knew she had no witnesses!

A few minutes later...
Heera came home and saw her friend on the floor. She was shocked and cried. She called ambulance. Police came too. The police asked her: "Where were you today, the whole day?"
Heera could not prove that she was not at home. Mira was with her parents at the neighbors. They had witnesses. Police went to Heera and said, " You have to come along. You are under arrest! you are murderers! "

Heera did not know how to react. She was overwhelmed! Silently she left her house!