Part 16

Bikram recovered quickly. He was released from the hospital. Bikram, Heera and Sweety went home. Nobody had discussed Mira and the accident. Everything that happened that day was tried to Forget.

Arrived at home, everyone was relieved. No stress, no Mira, so fear....

Sweety was finally happy again. Her mother and dad was next to her, healthy and she did not have to be scared at all. In addition, their parents have come closer. Sweetie's wedding was postponed. She wanted to marry a certain day. The day your parents should get married too.

Sweety:" Mom Come with me. I will shop some dresses for my wedding. You should buy also some dresses."

Sweety wanted to take her mother along to spend time with her and see what her mum likes. Heera had no idea that Bikram wanted to make her a marriage proposal. Bikram and Sweety had everything planned. Bikram wanted to make a marriage proposal and a day later they should marry. Together with Sweety and Arjit (Sweety's fiancé). Heera and Sweety went shopping. They looked at such beautiful clothes. Sweety saw a beautiful wedding Dress.

Sweety: "Mom look, how is it?"Heera fell in love with the dress but said nothing.

Sweety:"Mom how is it? Okey , I understood, you do not like it!"

Heera:"It is indescribably beautiful!"

Sweety:"Okey done. I will buy it!"

Heera:"You have 15 Dresses for wedding. Is that not enough.!"

Sweety:"Nope Mom!"

Heera did not know that some of these clothes were for her. The Shopping Tour was over. They went home with so many dresses, jewelers, shoes, accessories and many more.

2 days before the wedding:

Everything was organized. The Ring, the place, the music, everything for the perfect marriage proposal. Bikram was so nervous. Sweety tried to calm him down.

One day before the wedding:

Under an excuse, Heera was taken to the place where everything was supposed to stand.Sweety was very happy and excited on the sameTime. How will her mother react? Will she say yes or not. Heera wore an eye mask. She was accompanied by Sweety. At the location, they opened her eyes. Roses and orchids everywhere. Much decoration. The room, which had a good view, was very romantically decorated. In the background was a quiet song. Bikram was in front of her with so many red roses and knelt down.

He said:"Heera... My love belongs only to you I want to live and love with you and to be one with you forever; Be close to you and touch you; Love you, talk to you and keep silent with you; Hold you in my arms every night, and wake up with you every morning ... I want to share my secrets with youand be honest with you, understand and respect you, if you are afraid to protect yourselfTo hug you when you need warmth; go with you through all seasons, walk with you in the sunshine and when it's cold to cuddle up to you; take care of you when you are ill and rejoice with you when you are happy; grow old with you and be with you until the end of time....I just want it all with you alone. I would do all this for you alone All my love belongs to you alone....Heera...  Will you marry me? Will you be my Wife ? Will you be only Mine?"

Heera was very happy to hear all this. She had tears in her eyes. She knelt too. Touched his face and lean her forehead on his forehead. With tears in her eyes, she nodded and said:"Yes always! I always want to be with you. I want to marry you my life!"