- movies

y/n pov..

"Stop playin , these shoes go hard as fuck !" I heard Prince say from across the store. As I glanced across the room I spot Billie putting on some custom air force 1's. I walk over and sit next to her on the bench.

Billie places her hand on my thigh, giving me a smirk.

Fuck.

"What you think about these mama?" Bil asks me with a confused look on face , showing me the shoe on her foot.

"They look nice on you" I reply , slightly blushing from the name she called me. "Alright , imma get them." she says standing up as she continues to walk around the store.

We're supposed to be meeting Brandon in the food court upstairs, but me and Prince were still waiting for Billie to go to the cash register to buy her shoes.

ring..

I quickly turn over my phone to see Brandon calling , again. I sigh while rolling my eyes. "yeah Brandon." i say in a low tone.

"What the fuck is taking you guys so long , people are starting to take pictures of me and shit!." "Ask your girlfriend that , not me" i say hanging up.

"Billie, your boyfriend keeps calling me .. can you please hurry up!" i whisper yell , looking in her direction trying to give her a hint that I was annoyed.

She then look ups up at me licking her lips as she goes up to the cash register to pay for her shoes. prince leans on the wall, looking at his phone.

Whats good with her?.

I've always had feelings for Bil.. but i never brought them up , because she's dating Brandon. She sometimes flirts with me but I don't really pay attention to it because she is straight.

I think.

-

We finally made our way to the food court. Brandon glances at me with his arms crossed. "I guess I got him upset when I hung up on him" I say while looking at Prince.

He then gives me a soft smile as we continue walking. Almost immediately I see Billie run into Brandons arms, showering him with kisses "I'm sorry we took so long ,baby"

"Its okay" I hear him reply. Me and Prince look at each other annoyed at the fact we are both third wheeling at the moment.

Billie and Brandon notice our behavior.

"What are you babies so mad for ? If you guys are that jealous about me and Q you guys should get back together" Billie says while giggling with Brandon.

I feel myself heat up.

"That's not cool bro" Prince says while trying to calm me down. Me and Prince used to date a couple of months ago.. but it didn't work out. We were way too busy for each other and barely even kept contact , even though we are in the same friend group.

"That was so uncalled for.." I say with a straight face.

No response.

"Excuse me , I'm going to the bathroom" I say. Bumping shoulders with Billie as I turn around.

billies pov..

"Excuse me , I'm going to the bathroom" I hear y/n say. Bumping in to me as she storms off in the direction of the bathrooms.

I look at Brandon and Prince with a 'what the fuck' face.

"Should I go in there and talk to her" I ask them quietly while raising my eyebrow.

Both Prince and Brandon shrug their shoulders without saying a word.

I begin to walk towards the bathroom doors. taking deep breath before I enter. As soon as I walk in I hear crying coming from one of the stalls. It sounds like y/n.

I walk over to the last stall. knocking on the door. "Y/n... is that you?" I whisper. Making sure it was y/n and no one else.

I hear a sniffle and a quiet "yes" come of of y/ns mouth. "Can we talk about this y/n? I dont want you to be mad at me mama" I say hoping for a response.

I hear the door crack open.

y/n pov..

I slowly open the bathroom stall door. Stepping out while looking up at Bil with tears on my cheeks. "What do you want from me?" i say annoyed.

"I want to apologize y/n.. I know you and Prince didnt work out , and that it was stressful for both of you guys. I only said that because I felt like you guys were jealous" she says.

"I am jealous.." i said under my breath.

"Wait? are you serious?" billie asks with concern in her voice. "Well yeah, look at you? ive liked you for a long time no-"

I get cut off by Billies soft lips on mine.

billies pov..

I pull back. licking my lips while looking y/n up and down.

Fuck , shes hot.

"I- Billie why would you do that?! you're dating brandon .. remember!" y/n says, almost screaming.

Oh shit.

"No no no y/n it was just a friendly kiss. Please don't bring it up" I say trying to reassure her. Putting my arms around her waist.

Y/n looks up at me.

" lets go back to them Billie .. theyre probably starting to get worried" she says. no longer giving me eye contact.

I start to worry.

We make it back to Prince and Brandon. they begin to eye us down. "What took yall so long?" Prince says. Crossing his arms.

I really just fucking did that. Whats wrong with me?. I never thought id kiss a girl. Are the thoughts that ran through my head. Until they were interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

It was Prince.

"Bro i asked you what took yall so long"

"Oh um.. y/n was crying and it took me a while to cheer her up , but shes good now" I say quietly.

Y/n nods her head in response.

"Oh, okay" Brandon says. "You know I start to worry when you're gone for a long time.. i missed you mama" he says before kissing me passionately on the lips.

"Wait , why are your lips sticky?" he asks me. Confused.

Oh fuck.

_______

1033 words..