- my strange addiction pt4

y/n pov..

"its because i love her" i manage to get out. "really?" both prince and gawa say at the same time. hey "yeah , but she can't stay here.." i say looking at them , my eyes low. "what do you mean by that , y/n?"

"we have to kill her"

-

billies pov..

i wake up on the concrete floor , still shocked from what happened last night. "i cant believe my own friends would do that to me" i thought to myself. i look down at myself spotting bruises , cuts , and dirt on my skin. i feel weak.

i slowly get up , feeling a sharp pain in my leg before falling back to the floor. "fuck!" i hiss before hearing the door open. "hey bil , do you want some water?" "don't call me that prince" i say before reaching my hand out to take the glass of water out of his hand.

i take a few sips of the water , feeling relieved since i haven't drank anything in the past few days. prince continues to stare at me , i tense up. "what do you want , prince?!" "nothing bro , i was just thinking about something" he says putting his hands up , he then leaves me alone in the basement.

i stare up at the ceiling , thinking about my family and how they're probably feeling right now , thinking about if they will ever find me , thinking about all of my fans and how i wont be able to see them ever again. i didn't realize i was crying until i see my teardrops on the concrete floor , changing the color from ashy grey to black.

finneas pov..

" Billie Eilish Kidnapped Right Before Her World Tour! "

i hear from the living room downstairs. "turn that shit off!" i scream from my room , my head pounding. the audio from the tv then fades out as i stuff my face in my pillow. there are amber alerts being displayed everywhere and no one has any camera footage from that night. its my fault.

"if i didn't tell her about the big news so soon she would've came with us to see her management and she would be safe!" i scream out , now sobbing. "finneas it is not your fault! how dare you think that?! they were probably watching our house for a long time!" maggie says , trying to reassure me. "and? that doesn't make it at least one bit okay!" the house falls silent.

-

prince pov.. ( new pov )

"gawa" i say with a sigh. "yeah prince?" "what do you think y/n is going to do to bil?" "well she said she is gonna kill her , i don't support but you know if we try to stop her she'll kill us too" he says , shrugging his shoulders. "you don't care , admit it" "i do-" "no you don't gawa. you showed y/n billie on purpose!"

gawa sits still , not saying a word.

"you're a fucking liar and everyone knows it!" i spat. "shut the fuck up bro , you don't know me!" he yells. "well i know you enough! you're a fucking liar and you set her up!"

"and you helped"

y/n pov..

i open the door walking into prince and gawa arguing. "what the fuck are you dumbasses arguing about now?!" i say with a stern look. "how this dude set billie up , he wanted you to find her. he's always been jealous of her" prince screams. "you're acting like you weren't jealous of her too!" he spat back at him.

i roll my eyes. "i'm just going to get this shit over with! i'm not going to deal with you guys arguing , they're not going to find her either way!" i scream at them. "please don-" "don't tell me what to do prince , i could easily end the both of you" i say , biting my lip.

"now.." i say slowly walking up to them. "how should i kill her? should i make it painful , or quick" i hear prince gulp at my words. "painful" gawa says , tapping his fingers on the table.

billie is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my life but shes causing too many problems with us right now. if i kill her , her family won't have to worry once they find out she's dead , i wonder what it would feel like to actually know her , shower her with kisses , and hugs. maybe i should rethink my decision?.

no , i have to kill her and that's final.

-

another cliffhanger only cause its taking me forever to write , but y'all know what to do.

vote n comment <3