- take me to the rooftop

a/n
okay, so this is a one shot. i don't know if i should finish "-movies" or not so you'll get this until i decide what to do. this is based on billies first kiss kinda.

y/n pov..

i take a deep breath as i push open the double doors to the place called ' hell ' by most. today is my first day of school since i moved here. i have no idea where my classes are and i most definitely dont know where my locker is.

i slowly shuffle through the hallway with my head down , feeling very anxious at the moment. until i feel another object hit against me , making my papers fall to the ground.

"yo, watch where you're going!" i hear a soft but deep voice say in annoyance. i look up and see the most beautiful pair of blue eyes i have ever seen in my life.
i guess i got too distracted because i felt a tap on my shoulder. signaling that they can tell i zoned out.

"you good? my name is billie.." the beautiful girl said again. i find it pretty weird that her name is 'billie' but i guess it fits her personality from what i see. "and yours?" billie says. pursing her lips.

"o-oh um.. my name is y/n"

"are you new here?" she says. with a smirk displayed across her face. already knowing the answer. "yeah , i am. i have no idea where my locker is.. would you mind helping me find it?"

no response.

"show me your schedule" she says. giggling this time. reaching her hand out to me. i raise an eyebrow as i pass billie the yellow paper. flinching as she looks up and down at it.

"we have all of our classes together, im surprised" she says while glancing up at me. she bites her lip, and then looks back down at the paper.
"your locker is number 32 which is basically down the hall from me , so lets go"

before i even got the chance to say anything billie grabs my hand , and she speed walks down the hall. dragging me behind her. i blush. billie looks very attractive , but i dont think she likes me from how shes been acting since i got here.

i know i just met her but almost everything about her is perfect. from her beautiful blue eyes, her almost black hair , her unique style , and those lips- wow.

billies pov..

this girl y/n has been acting pretty weird since we bumped into each other this morning.. i wonder what shes thinking. i dont know if she thinks i dress weird or what , but she looks really pretty.

as we stop in front of her locker i let go of her hand.

"we're here mama , put the stuff that you dont need in your locker so we can go to class. we only got five minutes until the bell rings" i say as i lean on the locker beside hers. biting my lip as i wait.

____

y/n closes the locker door and looks at me signaling that shes done. "where did you move here from?" i ask.

"i moved here from y/c" ( your city ) she says looking down at the floor" "cool" i say as we enter in our first class of the day. math.

i sit down at at my assigned desk in the back of the room. i see y/n wandering around the room as i call her over to sit next to me.