- my strange addiction

a/n:
now listen.. this might be the craziest shit i've ever wrote in my damn life. all you need to do is prepare yourself. and also if you see in errors please correct me.. its 2 am.

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG BECAUSE I DO NOT FEEL LIKE DOING THAT MANY PARTS FOR THIS.

y/n pov..

me and my gang have been researching this ' billie eilish ' girl for a while now.

shes very pretty.

i looked through all of her backgrounds and where shes from.

"highland park? interesting.. shes nearby" i say. tapping my fingers on my desk.

a male figure walks over. examining my research.

"i know her" L says. smirking at the screen"

"so.. shes an easy target?"

"most definitely"

thanks to our members already being pretty close with our victim, we already know where shes located, who her parents are, her house number and where her room is located inside of her house.

"when are we gonna pull up to her place?"

"tomorrow at around 8pm. her parents wont be home at that time"

"we needa set up a plan" i hear V say.

billies pov..

"you're so cute mama!" i say. pulling on peppers cheeks.

pepper growls at me.

"who you talking to like that?" i say. raising an eyebrow. following with a giggle.

i quickly pet pepper before walking over to the mirror to adjust my rings/chains, pleased by what i see.

i hear my door open.

"lookin good as usual i see"

"babyyy" i say running over to brandon. showering his face with kisses.

life is great. i have an amazing boyfriend, supportive family, and the most amazing fanbase anyone could ask for.

i remember always being sad as a kid. wondering if id ever be able to reach to this point, but i've made it.

"i love you" i tell brandon. making a sad puppy face"

"i love you too, mama" he says. his hands now around my waist, his face in the crook of my neck.

we get interrupted my a phone call coming in. i reach into my pocket to take out my phone.

Incoming FaceTime From..
Chrome Militia(1)

i quickly accept the call. angling the phone up so you can see both me and brandon's face in the view.

"wassup bro!" i yell into the phone. smiling as i do so.

"wassup bil!,  tell my nigga brandon i said whats up"

"i'm right here" brandon replies. laughing.

"can i chill at ya crib tomorrow?" he says.

"of course bro, what time you tryna come over?"

"around 8pm"

"alright, ill talk to you later" i say. before finally ending the phone call.