- my strange addiction pt 5

" no , i have to kill her and thats final.. "

-

y/n pov..

i pace around the room , thinking about how i'm going to take her life. "prince , how should i kill her?" i ask with concern in my voice. "i don't know why you're killing her in the first plac-" he manages to say before i cut him off. "i don't give a fuck. answer the question!" i yell , grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"i don't know! do whatever. just don't shoot her!" he quickly replies. his voice shaking in fear. "okay". " what does that mean? are you doing to do it now?!" he asks frantically. i glance up at him and nod my head , before turning my back on him. "can i say goodbye?"

"no , you dumbass. shes gonna know that i'm about to kill her off if you do that" i say before picking up a pillow from the couch. "bu-" " shut the fuck up prince. i'm going now" i say before heading down stairs into the basement.

"billie?!" i call out glancing around the room until i spot her laying down , cuddled in her blanket. she looks up at me. i take a brief moment to look at her beautiful face. "do you mind if i lay down with you?" i ask. she then slowly pats a spot next to her for me to sit.

"what do you want to talk to me about?" she says quietly , her voice raspy as hell. she sounds drained. "i don't know. i just want to chill with you for a bit" i quickly come up with an excuse as i feel her tense up. "are you hungry?" i question her. "w-why do you have a pillow?" she says as her voice hitches.

i can tell she is scared. i don't even think about answering her question , because i'm pretty sure she knows what my plans are. i begin to hear voices in my head.

"you know you can't do this , you love her"

i notice her start to tremble in fear before crying out. "please don't kill me! i'll do anything please!" she says , grabbing my arm practically begging me not to do anything. i feel my eyes start to fill with tears.

i cant do this. i'm in love with her.

i quickly stand up before leaving the room , locking the door behind me.

-

old a/n: first off.. i don't know what the fuck this is.
also , i have not updated in a whole month and I AM SORRY. i am literally seeing billie next week and i haven't been motivated to write. i promise you i will update more. ty for 8k reads.

updated a/n: i obviously revised this and changed a lot of shit. everyone is mad at me cause i haven't updated in like a month in a half , but i will update now. omg the last time i opened this draft i had 8k reads , and now i have 28k what the fuck-

506 words.