- movies pt2

a/n:
make sure to read the first part of movies before reading this one or it wont make sense. OH and also before yall get mad at me.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

billies pov..

"wait , why are your lips sticky" he asks me. Confused.

oh fuck.

"oh i um asked y/n for some of her lipgloss after we finished talking" i say while running my fingers through my hair. before brandon got to say anything else , he is interrupted by y/n.

"who wants to go to the movies?" she asks. hoping to change the subject. "nah , me and prince are just going to head back to the crib. have fun"

brandon then gives me a kiss on the cheek before him and prince begin to walk away from us.

"thanks for sayin somethin' mama. we would've gotten caught right then and there" i say. giving her an awkward smile. "yeah , whatever. what movie do you want to watch?"

"i don't know, lets just watch whatever one that comes up first on the list , i guess" i reply.

"alright"

y/n pov..

i cant believe this bitch really kissed me knowing that she has a boyfriend. but im not complaining.
we made our way to the movie theater. billie swipes her card , we grab our ticket , and head upstairs to the refreshments and popcorn.

"we don't need any popcorn or anything because i'm pretty sure you're the only thing i'm going to be eating tonight" billie says. gripping my ass in her hand. i jump up from the sudden chill her hand sends throughout my body. but i like it.

i give her smirk.

she grabs my hand as we walk through the double doors to enter the theater.

"no ones here?" i ask billie as we sit in the middle row seats.

billie glances around.

"nah, better for us anways" she takes hold of my hand as we wait for the movie to start. the trailers for other movies come first.

the movie starts.

billie and i started to watch the screen. but we weren't really paying attention to what was going on.

"mama , do you even know whats going on?" she asks me.

"do you?"

"fair play" she says. followed by a giggle.

"you tryna make it interesting?" she says biting her lip. obviously trying to hint at something.

i look up at her.

oh, so you wanna play?.

billies pov..

y/n looks up at me with a smirk displayed on her face. ignoring my question. i then feel y/ns hand rest on my leg. a little too close to my.. area.

"y/n.."

what is this bitch trying to do.

i then feel y/ns hand go into my shorts. i look at her with an eyebrow raised. before i can ask what shes doing she starts rubbing me through my panties.