- my strange addiction pt3

a/n: if you guys haven't noticed , y/n calls both of the boys by L and V. if you read the other chapters you should know who ' L ' is.

y/n pov..

"i brought you some grapes" i say. bringing one of them to my lips before dropping it into my mouth.

i glance around the room for a second realizing

billies not here.

-

"guys! shes fucking missing" i call out.

L and V begin to panic.

"where the fuck do you think she could've gone?!" V says. "i don't even know bro , imma check the cameras" L replies before heading into the other room. about 5 minutes later he calls me and V into the room. "i see her! shes running towards the gate!" "sucks for her" i say , "those gates don't open"
"so , what do we do?" they both ask. "what do you mean what do you do?! take her ass down!" i say before they both run out the door , L picking up a taser off the table.

billies pov..

i stop in my tracks for a second , out of breath. i spot a gate in the distance. "a-almost there" i say to myself. before i get ready to sprint to the gate i hear someone approaching me.

fuck.

"you really thought you were gonna get away huh?" i hear a familiar voice say from behind me. i slowly turn around. "g-gawa? what are you doing here?!" i yell. "oh , they didn't tell you i was with them too" he says , laughing hysterically. "yo , what the fuck is wrong with you" i say backing up before bumping into another figure. prince.

"please let me leave! i can't believe y'all would do this to me" i say pushing both gawa and prince out of  the way , a tear now rolling down my cheek. "you're not going anywhere" prince says with a smirk.

"fuck this!" i say before attempting to sprint away from them , just to be hit with a painful shock , making my whole body go limp as i fall to the ground. my body stiffens as i continue to shake from the volts going through my body. the torture felt like it was going on for 5 minutes , but it was only 30 seconds.

i lay still , not having enough strength to move as i am picked up off the ground. i feel myself being carried back to the house.

-

finneas pov..

a day later the amber alert is displayed all on the highways in our town, instagram, and twitter etc.

we tried calling brandon and he won't even answer the phone anymore. the house has been quiet as we wait for a sign that billie is at least still alive. my eyes burning from all the times i've cried today.

every time i check any form of internet i see my sisters face pop up with the headline as ' billie eilish kidnapped just before her world tour!' and i just end up crying again.

i want her to come home.

-

y/n pov..

i clap my hands with excitement as i see the L open the door , with billie over his shoulder. V walks in behind him with sweat rolling down his forehead. "this bitch was acting a damn fool" he says , wiping some of the sweat off. "oh yeah? what was she doing?" i say , finishing the bowl of grapes i had originally got for billie.

"i literally told her she ain't goin no where and her ass tried to dip , like what shit is she on?" we all bust out laughing. billie knocked out cold from all the stress shes been through.

"y'all really wanna know why we took her?" i say , furrowing my eyebrows.

"yeah" they both say.

"its because i-"

-

HAHA BITCHESSSS I HAD TO THROW A CLIFFHANGER UP IN DIS SHITTTTT.

but anyway , you guys already know what to do. comment n vote so i can see what yall think. <3

660 words