- jealous pt2

"bring your ass up here in 5 minutes or you're going to get it worse than planned y/n."

-
this aint checked
y/n pov ..

after reading billies message i sit there completely silent playing with my fingers.. completely oblivious of whats going to happen when i get upstairs. i check my phone after a few minutes to see its been 5 minutes. i sigh before interrupting the silence to tell dani i am going upstairs. giving an bullshit excuse for why i am leaving.
"um , dani?" i say , glancing up at her. "yes y/n.."
"im going upstairs to check on billie" i say. hoping for her to understand. "whatever"

i quickly walk up the stairs before checking my phone only to see that i am one minute late. "shit" i mumble to myself before turning the corner. i then stand infront of the door , taking in a deep breath before slowly turning the handle. only to be startled by billies voice.

"am i a fucking joke to you?" she says , raising an eyebrow. "no-"  "obviously you think i am cause i told you to get here in five minutes , not six" she says with a smirk before roughly pushing me against the bathroom door. she then starts to kiss all over my neck. eliciting a quiet moan from me. she giggles to herself before pulling my shirt up and over my head , throwing it onto the floor. "how many times am i going to to have to tell you that you're mine mama" she says before reaching behind me to take off my bra.

after my bra hits the floor she begins to speak again "i dont care who it is.. i want you all to myself. i am the only one that should be touching you , and i am the only name that should be coming out of your mouth" i quickly nod my head before feeling her place her hand around my neck. she smirks before tightening her grip. "use your words princess" i feel her breath trickling over my ear. "y-yes daddy" pleased by my answer she begins to roughly rub me over my panties. i grip her arm trying to hold in my moan before she places her lips against mine. "thats it babygirl , moan for me" she says in between kisses before placing her hand on my left breast.

"b-billie shes going to hear us" i try to whisper into her ear before i moan again. "she wont hear us if you stay quiet , babygirl" she says , her raspy voice instantly making a pool of wetness form in my panties. "look how wet your are for me , slut" she says in between kisses before moving down to suck on my left breast.

-

pt3 ? 🤭
comment nd let me know.