- movies pt3

a/n:
everyone keeps asking for this one, so of course i had to come in clutch and give it to yall. i might make this and my strange addiction into a whole book but we will see.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER ( sorry )

y/n pov..

someone was in here.. the whole entire time.

"we gotta go" billie says. grabbing my hand as we make our way to the exit. "do you think they recorded us?" i ask. looking up at billie.

"of course they fucking did. why else would they have left so quickly if that wasn't the reason?!" i tense up from the sudden attitude i just received.

"why the fuck are you yelling at me when you were the one who started it?!"i yell back. causing billie to get even more upset. "oh, so i'm the one that started it? you were the one that put your hands in my fucking pants!"

"okay and? you were teasing me the whole entire time before we even got to the movie theater. so, thats not my problem" i say. putting both of my hands up.

"fuck you y/n" she says.

"love you too, billie" i say before we jump into the car.

brandons pov..

me and prince had got back to the crib about 3 hours ago. i haven't heard from billie or y/n in a while. but i'm pretty sure they're still just watching the movie. movies usually last 2 hours.. right?.

i get up off the couch and grab a hand full of chips before continuing to watch the tv in front of me.
"bro, did any of 'em text you yet?" i ask. starting to get impatient.

prince just shakes his head. not knowing an answer.

seems fishy.. i think to myself.

before i get to do anything else i receive a shit ton of messages, dms, and phone calls. " yo.. theres a video going around" prince says. looking down at the floor fiddling around with his fingers"

"what do you mean theres a video going around?.. of who?" i asked concerned.

"y-y/n and billie" prince stutters.

"what type of video?" i say. biting my lip.

"i-i um" prince clears his throat before passing me his phone.

my eyes widen at the sight.

what the fuck.

"nahh bro. that cant be them. billie wouldn't do that to me"
"i'm not playin bro. you can see her chains" he says. backing up from me.

"imma text her right now" i say. now infuriated.

billies pov..

as soon as i open my instagram my feed is flooded with..

the video.

"y/n look, its literally everywhere. what the fuck" i say. covering my mouth. "at least we look hot" y/n says. shrugging her shoulders.

"y/n.. you should be happy that i'm not slapping the shi-" i'm interrupted by a text tone.

New Message From "mtvsevenamp"(4)

i flinch while reading the messages

"y/n.. he fucking saw it" i say. with my eyes closed

"the video?!"

"yes"

fuck.

_____

y/n pov..

billie has been pacing around the room for about 30 minutes. ignoring everyones calls. i feel really bad about it because this will most definitely ruin her reputation, but ignoring everyone is not going to help.

"can you stop pacing?"

"fuck off!" i hear billie yell.

i sigh.

"can you at least try to call him back?" i say.
"how about you fucking call him and tell him that you didn't mean to fuck his girlfriend,and have a video of it all over instagram!"

i stay silent.

"i rea-"

we hear about 5 knocks on the door.

"i'm going to see who it is" i say.

billie doesn't say anything at all. she just continues to sit on the couch. i walk up to the door. twisting the handle only to be pushed back.

brandon barges in.

_____

thats all. im sososo sorry about how short this chapter is. im not really motivated, and i also have school. ill try to update it again later tonight.

677 words