- jealous pt3

billie: dom g!p

"b-billie shes going to hear us" i try to whisper into her ear before i moan again. "she wont hear us if you stay quiet , babygirl" she says , her raspy voice instantly making a pool of wetness form in my panties. "look how wet your are for me , slut" she says in between kisses before moving down to suck on my left breast.

-
after billie is done giving attention to both of my breasts she lifts me up and carries me to the guest bedroom , not even bothering to waste any more time. she then places a row of kisses on my stomach before playing with the hem of my panties. "billie-"
"what? you cant wait princess?" she says before slowly pulling my panties down. i nod my head.
i feel her hand harshly come in contact with the side of my thigh " , leaving a red mark. i wince at the pain before i feel billie blow cold air on my dripping centre.

i let out a soft moan. she stares at my pussy and smirks before licking a long strip up my slit. she spreads my lips apart before placing her mouth around me , slurping sounds coming from her. i let out another moan before grabbing a handful of her hair to push her deeper into my pussy. "dont fucking touch me" i feel my hand being removed from her hair before she inserts 2 fingers into me. she starts off at a slow pace before increasing it, twisting and pumping her fingers inside of me. the only thing heard were my moans and my wetness sloshing around before everything halts.

i raise my eyebrow in confusion before i see billies hands moving down to her shorts. i can see her bulge poking through them. i quickly help her pull down her shorts before-

-

hi i havent updated in two months and i dont even want to be alive right now so this is all ur getting until i publish part two. mwah.