- are you done asking questions?

billies pov..

i jump up out of bed , running to the shower before washing my hair , and brushing my teeth. wondering how this interview is going to go.

i hear a knock at the door. "billie are you almost ready sweetie? you have an interview in about an hour!" maggie shouts from behind the door.

"yeah mom i'm almost ready, now go!" i say hoping for my mom to leave from behind the door. i see the shadow of her feet disappear.

i slip on an oversized shirt and some basketball shorts, walking over to my shoe rack to throw on some sneakers. i pop a piece of gum in my mouth before heading downstairs.

"who's interviewing me today ma?" i say leaning over the counter. "her name is y/n, i talked to her on the phone yesterday. she's a very nice girl, i think you'll like her" she says before looking outside.

"our ride is here. do you have everything you need?" maggie asks me. "yeah" i say before we head outside, hopping into the suv.

y/n pov..

"you remember who you're interviewing today , right y/n?" my manager says. "i'm interviewing billie eilish. how could i forget?" i say, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah this interview is very important , you can't mess this up. don't forget any important questions or anything , okay?" my manager says, raising his voice at the last sentence.

"yeah, yeah" i say, rolling my eyes. my manager has been on my ass all week about the famous 'billie eilish' coming for an interview. she just dropped her new album which has been rated the best album that has come out so far in 2019. this is a very big deal to the team.
-
"they're here!" my manager shouts. everyone runs to their places as i sit down in my chair, waiting for them to come in. the door opens as i am greeted by her mother, maggie. "hey, sweetie!" maggie says, shaking my hand. "hello maggie!, its a pleasure to meet you. how is your day going?" "its been great. billie should be coming in here soon, she went to the bathroom"

my anxiety kicks in as we patiently wait for billie to come into the room. me and billie are about the same age, which is why it may be harder to talk to her. considering that i get nervous around people who are my age.

she walks in.

"hey beautiful!" billie says. greeting me with a hug. wow, she smells amazing. "hey! how are you today?" "i'm great, now lets get this interview started" she says with a giggle. i smile.

we both sit down as the cameras start rolling and my manager sits by the sound check, giving me a thumbs up.

billies pov..

i know my mom said that i might like her, but she never told me that she was this beautiful. i had my eyes glued on her the whole time. "so, tell me about yourself?" she asks. "uhh im billie eilish , im 17 , and i just released my new album when we all fall asleep where do we go a month ago" i say, giving her a warm smile.

"where would you li-" i cut her off. "um sorry for interrupting you , but you're so unbelievably gorgeous" i say licking my lips at her. "u-uh thank you , but as i was saying where would you like to be in your career a year from now?" she asks me , looking down at my chains.

"with you" i mutter, fake coughing at the end. hoping no one heard my slick words. "what did you say?" "i said that i hope i'm able to release another album , and perform at another festival" i say biting my lip. that was close.

this girl is hot. i wonder if she'd let me have her number after we're done with the interview. i thought to myself. "can you describe a time when your work was criticized?" she asks me.

thats a good question. "good question you ask. i got criticized for my song ' wish you were gay ' because a lot of people thought i was being homophobic toward the lgbtq+ community. i also was criticized for some of my other songs , i was called 'a bad influence' and 'fake depressed' for the way my music sounds. "that must be hard" she says. staring into my eyes"

fuck.

-

y/n pov..

billie was most definitely flirting with me while she was being interviewed , but i don't mind. i scroll through my instagram before seeing her page pop up on my explore page. i click on her page before scrolling and liking pictures.

"you really checkin me out huh , mama" she says , laughing. i jump up . "shit i didn't see you there" i say shyly. "don't be all shy mama" she passes me a paper. "heres my number" she says , licking her lips.

she loves licking her lips , huh. i look at her contact name, noticing that its 'daddy'. shes obviously dominate.
(left side is billie and the right side is you)
New Imessage From 'daddy' (1)

"hey mama"

"hey billie"

"don't call me that"

"what am i supposed to call you then?"

"theres a contact name for a reason"

"okay , daddy"

"stop playing n come over , babygirl"

"already? dont you think its too early for that"

"nah , i want to get to know you a lil bit more.."

"come over tomorrow at 10pm , no later"

"are you sure?"

"are you done asking questions?"

she will regret that.

-

thats alllll. imma try to update tomorrow if i'm not busy, and also ty for 800 sum reads in a week. i appreciate it.

comment, vote, etc and let me know what y'all think.

959 words