- movies pt4

smut warning (sorry, this was rushed)

brandon pov..

i know they're in here, they have to be.. i step into the elevator before pressing the number (4) on the button panel, a second later i feel the elevator move as i tap my fingers on the side of my pants , hoping that they're not together right now. i need to talk to billie , alone.

the elevator stops abruptly and the doors slide open. i speed walk over to billies door , knocking about 5 times before feeling the doorknob turn. instead of waiting i push my way in causing y/n to tumble over, billie sitting on the couch when i walk in. "brandon whats wrong with you!" she yells , running over to y/n.

"what the fuck! how could you guys do that to me?! i thought ya'll loved me!" i scream, y/n flinches before saying "we do, its just tha-" "i don't care what you have to say y/n! for all i know you're most likely the problem!" i spat back at y/n.

billie jumps in. "no brandon! you're the problem! you don't think i've noticed you've been using me for the past three months? i thought i could trust you with everything i have , but all you do is ask me for money!"

before i get to say anything , she continues on. "since y/n has came into my life i haven't been happier! i've been had feelings for her , i haven't acted on them until yesterday, and you know what? i'm happy i did because you make me feel like absolute shit!" she says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"i'm sorry mama , but that doesn't mean you should go and che-" "cheat nothing! you was just liking other bitches posts the other day while i was with you! don't call me 'mama' bro. we're through" i feel my heart shatter.

"billie please give me another chan-" "get the fuck out , brandon!" she says , pointing towards the door. i hesitate , walking over to her. "i said get the fuck out!" she says , shoving me.

is she fucking serious?.

"what you're not about to do is push me , billie. stop fucking playing , ill hurt you!" i scream at her. "you're not hurting anybody!" i hear y/n yell back. i feel myself heat up.

"i said i don't want to fucking hear you y/n!" i shove y/n on the ground. "fuck you brandon!" "no, fuck you billie! i'm tired of you and this bullshit" i say before pushing her onto the couch. "bro , if you touch me one more fucking time i'm calling the cops" she says.

i see the fear in her eyes.

"fuck this. i hope you have a good time with your 'girlfriend' billie , ion wanna hear shit from you after this" i shout before opening the door , slamming it shut on my way out.

billies pov..

as soon as the door shuts i run over to y/n to make sure she is okay.
"are you okay y/n?" i say , rubbing her head. "y-yeah, i'm alright. i never knew brandon could get like that" she says , a tear rolling down her cheek. i place a kiss on her cheek before rubbing her back. "we wont have to deal with him anymore , i love you" "i love you too".

-

i look over to see y/n peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed. i move some of her hair out of her face before getting a better look at it. shes so beautiful.

i'm finally out of a toxic relationship , and with the person i've always wanted to be with , but i never knew brandon would get physical with me. my eyes start to burn as i try to hold back tears. i place my face in my pillow before quietly sobbing.

i hear y/n move.

"billie? are you okay?" she says before rubbing her eyes. "no" i reply before wiping my tears off of my face". "its okay , billie. you don't have to worry about him anymore" she says , now sitting up. "i-i know but i never thought he would put his hands on us , i thought he was better than that" i say in a low tone.

"do you want me to help take him off your mind?" she says seductively.

"be mine , babygirl"

"really?" she questions me. "well i just left my ex boyfriend for you , so i think i'm pretty serious if you ask me, mama" she immediately gets on top of me before placing her lips on mine. i grab her waist , pulling her into me as we work our lips together.

y/n then pushes my hair back before attaching her lips to my neck , finding my sweet spot. i whimper under her touch. "m-more y/n" "take your shirt off , daddy" i slip my shirt and pants off before unclipping my bra letting my breasts spill out.

y/n pov..

i massage billies breasts with my hands before putting her left nipple in my mouth eliciting a moan out of billies mouth. i kiss down her stomach before pulling at the hem of her panties , looking up at her licking my lips.

i feel her breath hitch as i pull her underwear down blowing cold air on her entrance. "y/n stop teasing p-please!" she moans out. "beg" i say running a finger through her folds. "f-fuck me , please. i want your fingers inside of me" pleased with her begging i enter two fingers into her.  i watch in awe as her eyes close shut and her mouth falls wide open , while i pump into her.

"you like it when i fuck your pretty pussy with my fingers?" i say now placing my tongue on her nub , sucking lightly. "mm right there" she moans as i curl my fingers , hitting her spot. she arches her back.

"i'm going to cum , babygirl" she manages to get out. "not yet" i say , now adding a 3rd finger. "fuck y/n!" she says , tugging on my hair encouraging me to go faster.

i stop.

"what the fuck y/n" she says disappointed. "lay down and open your legs" i say. she raises a brow "what?" "i said lay down and open your legs, don't make me ask you again" i say before pushing her down on the bed , lifting her leg up before sitting myself in between them.

i grind myself into her throwing my head back in pleasure "fuck , you feel so good" i moan before quickening my pace , but before i know it billie flips me over grinding against me at a inhumane speed. "f-fuck i'm gonna cum!" i yell out grabbing billies waist as i make her move even harder against me. "fuck!" she moans against my neck. her thrusts get sloppier and sloppier as we climax at the same time.

billie slows down her pace before kissing me passionately slipping her tongue into my mouth as we fight for dominance , billie wins. we pull apart from each other , out of breath.

"i love you , y/n"

"i love you too"

-

this was TERRIBLE but anyways thanks for reading. please vote and comment so i can see what y'all think.

and update for my strange addiction might come later tonight or tomorrow.

1,232 words