- my strange addiction pt2

a/n:
i was late to fucking school because i'm working my ass of trying to update, but anyway this is gonna be a weird chapter.

y/n pov..

i feel billies body drop to the floor.

"we did it guys" i say. with excitement. putting the cloth in my pocket. "i feel bad" prince says, looking down at the floor. "i don't care L.. get all of the cameras so we can go. her family will be back soon" i order.

he then walks into her room and starts looking for the camera.

"yo y/n" V says.

"yesss?" i say distracted. examining billies body.

"what do we need her for again?"

"you guys will find out later on, but for now on we need to get out of here" L walks out of her room with the tiny camera in his hand. switching it off.

"lets go" he says.

we quickly make our way to the car and pull off.
_____

maggies pov..

"billie! we brought you some veggie grill to cheer you up!" i say. hoping for her to be excited about it.

no one answers.

"billie?!" i call out. placing the bag onto the table.

"whats wrong?" patrick says. raising a brow.

"do you know where billie is?. she isn't answering me" i say. concerned.

"ill call her" finneas says. taking out his phone.

me and patrick cross our arms as finneas presses on billies contact name and calls her.

we hear her phone ring..

but it just keeps ringing.

"finneas , go upstairs and go check up on her please" i say. starting to worry.

finneas pov..

i know billie is upset about the situation but that doesn't mean she should ignore us. we tried our best to convince them to not make her go on tour, but again. we cant break the contract.

i sigh as i walk upstairs. annoyed. i stop in my tracks as i feel myself step on an object. i move my foot to see

billies phone.

me being confused i push open billies bedroom door to see it empty with no billie inside.

"uhh, mom?!" i say pretty much panicking at this point.

"yes?!"

"billies not here.."

_____

billies pov..

as i open my eyes, my vision blurry at first. i take in the environment around me. it looks like a basement. the floor is concrete and the smell is of alcohol.

my location unknown.

my head is pounding, and all i can feel is the rough texture from the floor against my skin.

"look who's up" i hear a female voice say. giggling.

i jump up. moving back a few feet.

"who are you?!" i yell.

"it doesn't matter who i am , my love" she says.

she begins to walk over to me. cupping my cheeks with her hand.