- gimme kiss

y/n pov ..

billie hasn't been giving me any type of attention today , and i am starting to get irritated. i know she has been busy writing lyrics , but she knows i am a very clingy person.
i havent said anything to her about not giving me any attention because it gets her upset , but i think theres another way i can tell her. i smirk to myself before opening the door to billies music room. of course she doesn't say anything to me when i come in. i walk up behind her and start placing kisses all over her cheek.
"y/n.. you know i am busy , right?" she says while raising her brow. i pretend to be offended by making a facial expression. she then turns her head away again. "baby , you haven't talked to me at all today?! dont you think i want to talk to you?" i say concerned.
she ignores me , and continues humming and writing in her notebook.
i walk out of her room , slamming the door behind me before burrying my head into my pillow.

- time skip 30 minutes

billie pov ..

i feel bad for not putting in the effort to communicate with y/n today. she means the absolute world to me , but its hard being with her since i am artist. it was way easier when finneas was around. i havent heard anything from y/n so i head to our bedroom to see how shes doing.
i slowly open the door to spot my baby with her crying into her pillow.
"mama , is everything good? i am sorry for not talking to you today i was really busy wi-" she cuts me off.
"billie thats not going to cut it.. you're going have to do more than that" i stand there for a second thinking before remembering the one thing that makes her happy no matter what the situation is. my kisses. i sit down next to y/n brushing my fingers through her hair before wiping the last bit of tears on her cheeks.
"i am sorry wife , now give me a kiss" i say making a pout before y/n moves closer to me. pressing her lips against mine. we move our lips together in sync , and i feel her smile into the kiss before pulling away. "are you okay now my love?". i see her smirk before she says the next thing.. i already knew it was coming. "you know what would really make me feel better?" she says before placing a kiss on my neck.
"nah , what is it?" i say sarcastically.

"i want you to fuck me"

-

LMFAOO im trying to get used to this again by quickly writing and publishing , so if i publish a few times tonight consider yourself blessed.

467 words ..