- movies pt5

a/n; this is not checked so sorry for any mistakes.

billies pov..

i slowly turn over spotting y/n on the bed, still asleep, wrapped in the silk covers. i smile to myself at the thought of y/n finally being mine. before we had fell asleep last night we had decided to disable our instagram accounts due to the video still being all over social media.

i pick up my phone only to see 500 missed text messages and calls, shit. i sigh placing my phone back down on my nightstand. "good morning." y/n says, yawning. "goodmorning babygirl." i chimed, placing kisses on her forehead.

"are we just going to stay here all day?" she looks up at me. i pause for a moment , taking in all of her beauty. wow , shes so beautiful. "why wouldn't we stay here , mama? you know that all of the press would be following us around" "right" she says , gripping my hand. "you know i love you , right?" y/n whispers into my ear. "well i would hope so" i say , followed by a giggle. me and y/n cuddle before taking a short nap.

-

y/n pov..

i wake up to the sound of someone knocking on the door , causing me to sit up in shock. "billie , wake up. someones here" i say shaking billie. no response. i sigh before hesitantly getting off of the bed. once i make it to the door i look through the peephole , spotting an angry prince.

fuck.

i take in a deep breath before turning the door knob , not prepared for what is about to come. "hey y/n.. we needa talk" " im pretty sure you're not the only one that wants to talk to us right now" i mumble , gesturing him to sit on the couch. i sit next to him. "so , how did you get billie to cheat on brandon?" he says with no emotion.

"i-i um.. she kissed me while we were in the bathroom" i stutter , looking up at him. "yeah , i was thinking thats what happened. thats why i made a weird facial expression.." we just stare at each other for about 10 seconds before he breaks the silence. "i guess billie didn't realize she liked you until now , i thought she was in love with brandon" he sighs.

"i've liked her for a while , when i told her that i liked her she just leaned in to kiss me. i wasn't okay with it at first.. which is why i was quiet once we saw you both" "i honestly always saw you two together in my head , i knew you guys would get together-eventually. thats why i broke up with you" he says , before glancing around.

"really?!" i say , with anger. "yeah i-" i cut him off "why didn't you fucking tell me prince?!. when you broke up with me i assumed that we broke up because we didn't have time for each other! not because you didn't think i liked you!" "well i thought you would know that was the reason why! you guys were always all over each other!"

"what the fuck is going on" we hear a familiar voice say from the other side of the living room. "baby whats going on?!" i hear billie yell. "prince is over here saying he broke up with me because he thought you liked me , and that he always saw us together!" i mimic him in the last sentence.

"well i did like you , i always did" billie says , fiddling around with her fingers. "are you fucking kidding me?!" i say , now feeling overwhelmed. "okay- y/n i didn't know i liked girls at that time , i always ignored the fact that i did" she gets out , knowing that i'm infuriated with anger.

"no! fuck this , i'm leaving" i say before getting up and packing some stuff. "baby , please don't leave its oka-" "fuck you both! bye" i say before walking out the door , not even knowing where i'm going to stay.

billies pov..

"prince" i say , he shoots his head up and responds. "yes?" "get the fuck out!" i say pointing towards the door. he mouths "sorry" before opening the door and leaving.

-

sorry that it took me so long to publish this chapter , i had no ideas on what to do with this chapter , and i still don't know if i want to continue this.

anyway , thank you for 4k reads. i'm going to either publish my strange addiction pt whatever we are on , or make an actual book and update msa later.

thank you for reading and sorry for not updating as much as i should. <3