Hamlet the rich and influential

What are we?
Writers!
What are we gonna do?
Write!
When are we gonna do it?
*distant sobbing*

Sorry I've been so inconsistent with updates. I'm in school and a show and I have friends that I enjoy interacting with. For me, this book is a hobby. Not a commitment.

Also: I just read like fifteen Heather MacNam x fem!reader one shots and I officially have a crush. *sigh*

You know when you click on a Hamilton one shots book and 50% of it is Lams? That's Hamlet and Horatio for me. They're my go-to gay boys. I've been reading waaay too much Tree Bros, Boyf riends, Jeffmads, and other things like that lately so that's the majority of my inspiration for these.

Jesus Christ, I'm a theater kid...

Lmao I'm actually gonna write stuff now

Tw: homophobic slurs (f*g), mentions of physical bullying, Ram S. and Kurt K.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

~ Horatio's PoV ~

I pulled my hood further down as I walked through the front doors of my school. There were only a few people here that didn't ignore me or pick on me, and the kids who loitered by the doors were not them.

"Hey, you!" one of the usual bullies called. I flinched as I felt a firm hand grip my shoulder.

"My friend is talking to you, fag," a voice growled in my ear. I turned around to see two of my least-favorite people in the universe: Ram and Kurt, my own personal hell since 7th grade.

"Your boyfriend and his pretty little sister aren't here to save you this time," Ram said menacingly. I looked away like I always did.

"He's not my boyfriend," I said in a tiny voice. Both boys looked appalled for a moment.

"I'm sorry, are you actually standing up to us?" Kurt sneered. I shook my head frantically, instantly regretting my short-lived bravery. I felt my heart speed up as my anxiety began to build.

"Huh, little queer brat? Answer with your words!" Ram pushed me backwards.

I expected to fall, but was pleasantly surprised by not doing so. Upon looking up, I realized I had fallen against a tall boy with platinum blonde hair and sea green eyes. (This is how I picture Hamlet, but you can replace that with whatever description you want <3)

Oh my God. It was him. Hamlet, the seemingly perfect prodigy in English, history, calculus, and the smartest student in the philosophy elective.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked me.

I nodded, internally cursing my stupid face for blushing. I actually blushed whenever he walked into the room, but this time I was right up against his chest and was looking at me and he spoke to me and hOLY SHIT HE WAS ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGING MY PRESENCE OH MY GOD-

"Aww, the fag has a crush!" cooed Ram. For once in my life I was thankful for his teasing, because otherwise I would have been frozen there for a long time.

"Fuck off, Sweeney. Don't you have some freshmen to beat up or something?" Hamlet sighed.

"Not until you get lost. We have unfinished business with the fag. Why are you protecting him, anyway?" Kurt scoffed.

"Because he's amazing. He's got the best taste in hoodies, has the most gorgeous eyes, every expression he makes is literally the most adorable thing ever, he- shit, I'm rambling," Hamlet stopped himself.

I was secretly hoping he'd continue, because on one hand it boosted my self-esteem tremendously. On the other, I was sure I was a deep shade of Gryffindor.