mistake

It had been four months, since I'd lost my virginity, things were going great. you could've knocked me over with a feather I felt so light and happy. And how can you take back, one mistake, so you can preserve that special chapter? Me and Lance, we'd had a fight, about my lack of trust (again) and that if he couldn't fix it then I'd have to do it myself, because he tried. I'd thrown a book at him and said I wasn't the one who always flirted behind his back. And I'd walked away, right by the club we'd gone to, hoping to find someone older because I needed a drink. I knew how the game worked, flirt a little and if he was a total looser, which a lot of them are, I could work my way to that drink. I stepped inside, not very crowded which wasn't a good sign,   then a black haired man, I guess in his mid twenties was watching me, looked like a total dog. Perfect.
I smiled at him, feeling encouraged he walked over, if any one found out, I'd be in a lot of trouble but I didn't give a damn. "Come here often?" He laughed at his own joke, I guess it was obvious how young I was. "I've never seen you here." I flashed him another teeth filled smile, "there is a first time for everything. But I know how to have a good time." The man peered at my face for a second, then feasted his eyes on my body, up and down. "Well I'm a regular so don't stay away to long from now on, and to show I mean that, let me buy you a drink." Bingo.