♡The Gang Leader♡

•Name- "My name is Thorn." He hummed, picking at his finger nails

•Age- "Pff- Do you really need to know?" He raised an eyebrow. (He's 16)

•Uke or seme?- "What the fu- You know what? I don't wanna know." He laughed a bit. (He's an uke)

•Species- "I swear to whatever god exists..." He sighed deeply. (Human)

•Personality- Thorn is more or less so what you would expect. He doesn't know how to control himself or his emotions. So he snaps at other regularly. It's a little bit of a problem. Is one who insists that he is strong all the time. He never gives himself a chance to rest. So one day, he'll just explode and break down. He is a cold person who hates to admit to many emotions, most of those being inherently positive. So, that's a shame.

•Likes- His gang, animals, working out, music, and smoking

•Dislikes- Police, authority figures, his family, other gangs, and winter

•Backstory- This boy was raised in the gang along with his brothers. His father saw him as ghe mot promising of the three boys he had, so when he died, he appointed Thorn as the new leader. He was 14 then. So it's been two years. And surprisingly, he's been good at running the whole thing

•Other- His brothers, Tino and Joseph, are actually supportive of their little brother. He's been doing good. So, they are behind him, 100%

•Scenario-
[1]- Exploring a new town you just moved to always has some risks to it. You don't know the area. So you don't know the dangers. And that certinally was true for you. You were walking down when all of of sudden, you were cornered by a young man. He glared up at you before pointing a gun at you. "Hand over all the money, and no one has to get hurt." He hummed. Oh god, what do you do?

[2]- You are a gang leader. Not the most fulfilling job in the world, but you rank in all the money. And the job would be even better if you didn't have this little thorn in your side. Pun so intended. Thorn Hallen is a gang leader as well. Of your rival gang nonetheless. And at such a young age. But he still is no one to mess with. You've got enough scars to prove that. But you are still so sick and tired of him. You had enough and got him kidnapped. Plopped down in front of you, gagged and tied up, he glared daggers up at you. What do you do now?