♡The God Of Life♡

•Name- "My name is Ivar." He smiled at you warmly

•Age- "I am as old as life itself. I came around with the first sense of life on this planet." He explained. (He looks about 25)

•Uke or seme?- "Pardon? I don't seem to understand." He mumbled, tilting his head. (He's a seke)

•Species- "Good child, I am the god of life." He chuckled

•Personality- As benevolent and kind as this man may seem, he is not at all as nice as he makes himself out to be. No. While he can be a kind man at times, he is almost never that nice all the time. He can he rude, snoody, ego-engorged. There is an air of superiority to him. And one that he does not deserve. He is selfish in all manner of the word. He would kindly step on people and use them to benefit himself. He is a cruel man. The wolf in sheep's clothing, if you will.

•Likes- Being in charge, making new life, helping others, and seeing all the humans

•Dislikes- Death, seeing his creations suffer, not being able to help, and causing problems

•Backstory- Again, not much can be said. He was made along side death when the first forms of life started to take place on earth. He's been praised all of his existence, until recently. Not people really bitch and complain about life not going well. And they replace him with death. He's not happy about it

•Other- He has a wife already, the chief angel is death, who is a minion, let's say, of Death's. Together, they had a son, who is the grim reaper. He hates that he helped create death, but what can you do? Be a bad dad apparently

•Scenario- You are an angel of the Lord. Long ago, you died and were sent here. For years, you've been curious about the two men who hand along side God. And just recently, you've gotten your answer. You've just got promoted to an cherub, an angel of life. You are going to be delivering new life to parents all over the world. And you're pretty excited. So you go to your first day, ready to greet your boss. But your first impression is not the best. You get into the room, only to see him slap the other man you've seen a lot. "Learn your place, death." He hissed and walked towards you at the room. "You've seen nothing." He growled before leaving. What do you do?