But...We Both Want You!

(For this rp, please pick two of my characters that are your favorite. For the uke scenario, pick two semes. And for the seme scenario, pick an Uke and a seme or seke. Thank you!)

[Uke]- A few years ago, you started to date this man. Sweet, kind, and everything all wrapped into one. He is the love of your life. And you could never with for anyone else. Unless of course were talking about your best friend. He had been with you for much longer. And he is been a rock in your life. Here you come to figure out that they both love you. They are bickering, finally turning to yell at you, "choose me!" And you can't! So, what are you going to do? 

[Seme]- You have had yourself a cute little boyfriend for quite a long time. He is everything you could have wanted and more. But here's the catch. Another guy wants him. And this guy has been arguing with you for weeks on who deserves your lover more. You, or him? It gets to the point that you finally drag your lover into this argument. "Choose me!" You both yell. Your boyfriend looked between you both before his eyes started to tear up. "B-But I can't choose!" He yelped. You have to win. This boy is your lover, your everything. What are you going to do to win him over?