♡The Kindergarten Teacher♡

•Name- "My name is Mr.Rall. Pleasure to meet you." He gave you his hand to shake. (His name is David)

•Age- "Do I seen that old to you?" He raised an eyebrow. (He's about 300 years old, but looks 20)

•Uke or seme?- "Pardon?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. (He's a seme)

•Species- "Human, of course." He chuckled. (He's a vampire)

•Personality- David is a sensible and kind man. He is a kindergarten teacher for the sole purpose of wanting to help children. Isn't that cute! He's a good man who likes to help others all the time. Even at his own expense if I'm honest. But he doesn't see that as a problem. This man will always be the shoulder that you can lean on. He is the epitomeof a wonderful friend, and a shinning hope for humanity. Even if he isn't technically human. And this man had the patience of a saint. Really, you could poke at all the right buttons all day long, and he still would be ok

•Likes- Kids, helping others, rainy days, and cooking

•Dislikes- Seeing others hurt, being immortal, being hungry, and too sunny days 

•Backstory- He was raised a very long time ago. About the 1600's. He was happily living as a scholar with his wealthy family. Then, tragedy. He was made into a vampire, starting to crave blood. The town burned down his home, killing his family and chasing David away. He spent the rest of his life traveling around, trying to make himself a good person. He could never stay in one place too long. And that leads him to today. He is now a lovely school teacher who is happy!

•Other- He does have all the vampiric set backs. No sun, needs to suck blood, and is immortal. But here is another one. No roses. If he is given a rose, or has one out on his bed, it basically kills him. He'll be unable to move, fall into a deep sleep, and not get up again until the rose is taken away

•Scenario- Your son/daughter is a lovely child. You had them while still young, being abandoned by your partner early on. But that didn't matter. You still had your darling little angel. Which makes this all the more saddening. Today is their first day of school. You're standing there with all the other parents, watching the kids filing into school. After your baby vanishes from sight and all the kids go in, they invited the parents in to show them where the classrooms are and who the teachers are. You look down at the paper in your hand. David Rall. Alright. You head to the classroom to see this extremely good looking man crouched by your child, introducing himself. "Ahh, you must be their father." He stood with a smile and walked over. "I'm Mr.Rall, your child's teacher. It'll be a pleasure working with you." He beamed. What do you say to that?