♡The Professional Cosplayer♡

•Name- "I don't have time for this. Come to the meet and greet if you wanna know." He rolled his eyes. (His name is Ezra)

•Age- "Again, later." He put up his hand and sighed. (He's 24)

•Uke or seme?- "Not into yaoi. Sorry." He muttered softly. (He's a seke)

•Species- "Whatever my cosplay makes me." He smirked a bit. (He's human)

•Personality- Though Ezra can come off as a complete douche bag, he really isn't that bad. Coming off as someone you could never get along with us kind of his protection tactic. If he keeps everyone away, then no one can hurt him, right? That's just a strong belief of his. So during cons and talking with other people, he tends to be very rude and cocky. But any other time, he is almost too shy to even say hi to people. He hides himself away and makes money off of his YouTube channel, further impeding progress in social interactions

•Likes- Cosplay, anime, manga, comics, makeup, and singing

•Dislikes- Con drama, sexual deviants, not being able to cosplay what he wants, and having to go to the gym all the time

•Backstory- Ezra grew up with his older sister, their parents disowning the two from a very young age, mostly because his sister was raped a few times and proceeded to be victim shamed by her own family. But she was happy to leave, taking her little brother with him. Seeing as they were 18 and 4 respectively, they had a hard time. But eventually, anime, manga, and video games were introduced to him. And Ezra took an immediate liking. Soon enough, he was cosplaying and going to conventions. And he was noticed by some modeling agencies taboot. So he quickly was scooped up taken to be trained. Now he's a professional!

•Other- His boss is a very controlling man. He hates to let Ezra cosplay anything that he doesn't think fits him perfectly. Sooooo, a lot of things are off limits

•Scenario- You are a big fan of this anituber named Ezra. He's a very cute guy, doing let's plays, cosplay and makeup tutorials, and videos of cons that he goes too. You've been watching him for two years now and you really have been waiting for this moment. The moment where you could meet him! After saving up for five months straight, you finally got tickets to the con he was show in up to along with a pass to his meet and greet! Today, you walk into the area and see him in a cosplay he made of an OC! It looks even better in person! What do you do?