♡The Assistant♡

•Name- "How embarrassing. My name is Justin, sir." He hummed and crossed his arms.

•Age- "I am 22. Why do you want to know?" He raised an eyebrow

•Uke or seme?- He just stared at you, seeming confused. (He's a seme)

•Species- He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Human. Sir." He mumbled

•Personality- Justin here is just as strict and straight laced as you might believe him to be. He had a hard tole taking a joke, expressing emotions, and not working himself into a grave. He comes off as cold and like he is a control freak. But really, he could care less, and he is rather apathetic. There is just this huge emotional wall over him, preventing anyone from getting close to him. But if you can manage to get him to warm up to you, he is a rather sweet man who is just really really awkward.

•Likes- Getting days off, easy days, helping you, and pay day

•Dislikes- His family, drinking, not getting enough sleep, and long work days

•Backstory- Not much can be said in all honesty. His father was a preacher who has retired when he got sick with cancer. The cancer has "by the grace of god" been cleared up. So that's a thing. Now he just keeps a close eye on his son

•Other- He's very stubborn about saying that he's straight when he's actually super gay. So if you have to force him into some things, then yeah. That's why. He's more of a submissive seme in that sense

•Scenario- Your assistant is the hot freaking man that you hired basically because he is eye candy. You can't help it. But he's been working  for you for a couple of years now, but you still haven't been able to get him like you wanted. And in this whole time, you two have even grown comfortable enough to go out drinking together, and have the keys to each other's places. But still nothing. And you are fed up with it. So you straight up tell him that you like him and want to date. But you get this response. "Date me? Sir, you know I'm straight, yes?" He raised an eyebrow. Bullshit. You've snooped and seen all the gay porn on his laptop at home. So how do you confront him?