♡The Zombie♡

•Name- "My name is Red. Don't judge me." He scoffed. (His real name is Scott, but he hates being called that)

•Age- "I don't see how that matters." He scoffed. (He's 32 but looks 16 because that's when he died)

•Uke or seme?- "I...I don't...You're strange." (He's an uke)

•Species- "You should really know I can only be one of two things..." He narrowed his eyes. (He's a perfect zombie, which means his body doesn't rot)

•Personality- Red is generally apathetic. While he likes to be around others and help them, he tends to not go overboard. He likes to have his boundries. He also is quite cuddly. He would much rather stay close to someone in the safety of a base rather than go out and do things. He is a bit lazy after all.

•Likes- Having control, being cuddled, dogs, helping survivors, and guns

•Dislikes- Other zombies, his cravings, people hating him for what he is, and being alone

•Backstory- He died many years before this whole epidemic arose. The whole time that zombies have become a problem, he's been helping groups survive. Until of course they find out what he is and kick him out

•Other- Yes, he once was alive. But that was too long ago. So he remembers none of  that

•Scenario- Zombies have taken over the world. And you are part of a group of survivors. Not all that good at what you all do, people seem to die all the time. That is, until Red joined your group. Smart and skilled, he whipped you all into shape. And you dared to admire him. Why do I say dare? Thats because Red is clearly not who he says he is. He is a zombie. And how do you know this? Because you saw him eating one of the bandits you all took down the other day! But...if it wasn't for him, you all would be dead. So what do you do?