♡The Other♡

•Name- He stayed silent, glaring at you. (His name is Alessi)

•Age- All he could do was simply turn away. (He's 18)

•Uke or seme?- He was sniffling, back turned to you. (He's an uke)

•Species- He got up and left the room. (He's human)

•Personality- Alessi, with most people, is a very sweet person. He loves to help other people and see them happy. And that is mostly above his charge for finding happiness for himself. But he is not this way with everyone. Call him two faced, but he cannot tolerate being that same, cheery, caring person around everyone. With people he doesn't like, people like you, he is not the same at all. He is cold and mean, lashing out at them at any chance he can. He has no pacience with them, picking them apart until they feel as low as he does. And it's not right. But that's how he is.

•Likes- His friends, helping others, his twin, and singing

•Dislikes- His family, being alone, being without his twin, and you

•Backstory- Alessi was born along with his twin, Zaire. The two, grow up in a bad home, had to look out for once another. So they were joined at the hip. Until Zaire met you. He fell in in love with you and started to date you. But slowly, his twin's life fell apart. Zaire's best friend was killed, their very close cousin died, he started to drink heavily, popping pills and struggling with depression. And eventually, Zaire couldn't take it anymore. With a note, he left this world, a whole two bottles of a sleep aid at his side. And Alessi was crushed. His parents started to beat him more, putting him down an blaming him for the loss of their other son. Alessi has been struggling ever since

•Other- He's picked up the same drinking problem as his brother. It's hard to watch him all drunk and either furious and violent, or sorrowful and suicidal

•Scenario- Being young changes nothing. You loved Zaire with your everything. He was perfect to you. And you will never forget nights of just holding him close and wiping away tears as he vented to you. He hated his life. But you kept him going, along with his twin. Only for so long. You see, a couple weeks ago, the unthinkable. Zaire killed himself. He left you and Alessi absolutely heart broken and unable to possibly know what to do. Alessi utterly fell apart without his twin and their parents coming down on him. Even at the funeral today, they beat on him, yelling  it should have been him and not Zaire. So he ran outside, you on his tail. You stop him and watch as he sobs and breaks down, screaming about how it really should have been him. He would do anything to have him back. And he sounds just like your Zaire. And in this mournful state, unable to choose right decisions, you do something you never should. You end up kissing Alessi. He feels just like the love you lost. But you are quickly pushed away. And you can just tell you fucked up. "My brother just died! He's not even in the ground yet! DO NOT MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING REBOUND!" He screamed at you, shoving you away as he ran off again. What do you do now?