7

fb

Fred

I opened the door to the frat house, ready to collapse into Alexis's arms for the rest of the weekend.

My eyebrows went into a confused furrow when I saw her standing at the beer pong table with the rest of the guys.

I dropped my bag and the guys stepped back away from her, making her bend over a bit and aim the ball. She shot it and made it, holding both of her hands. "Give me some."

Ethan and Tanner were the first to slap her hands proudly. Alexis grabbed the cup and tipped it back, throwing it at the garbage can and making it in perfectly.

"Man, Fred scored," Reece said, looking over at me.

"Oh, hey!" He greeted, "I didn't know you were here."

I just nodded slowly, my eyes focused on Alexis as I walked over to the table.

"I've beaten all the guys," she said, grinning up at me.

"Not me," I said, holding my arms out. She walked into them and I wrapped them around her shoulders, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

"I'd actually pay big bucks to see you two go against each other," Micah said, his elbows braced on the table with a grin plastered on his face.

I just grinned and shook my head.

"Oh, are you afraid your girl's going to show you up in your own house?" Alexis asked, leaning against the table with a beaming smile.

I just looked down at her, a smile tugging at my lips. "I don't want to embarrass you."

"If anyone's embarrassing anyone, it's me," she said, clapping her hands, "come on."

I pulled away from her and shrugged. "Alright. Don't get your feelings hurt."

"Bro, I bet she's so good in bed," Ethan muttered, making me shove him back.

He chuckled and I walked around to the other side of the table.

She looked me in the eyes, her palms braced on the table. I locked eyes with her and grinned.

"You know I'm your weakness, baby," she said, smiling, never breaking eye contact.

I just narrowed my eyes.

She smiled and leaned back, looking away. "Alright, you're up."

"Wh-"

"Just go with it, man," Micah said, shaking his head as he admired Alexis.

I stepped back, grabbing a ball. I was the reigning champ of beer pong in the frat house.

I aimed the ball and made sure I would make it in. I threw it and made it in, making me grab the cup with a smile. I tipped it back and threw it to the side.

Alexis and I took turns shooting until we were down to the last two cups, one on my side and one on hers.

"You've got this, Alexis!" The guys cheered, making me look at them.

"You do, too, man," Ethan said.

I rolled my eyes. Alexis had missed a few shots before this, because naturally, I distracted her.