38

Alexis

"Okay, let's get this show on the road!"

If I would've known beforehand that Fred and I would be arguing, we would've chosen any other day for this photoshoot he'd agreed to do.

I stood up from my makeup chair and leaned closer to the mirror, smacking my lips with a smile. I hadn't been actually made up in so long.

"Wait, let me spray this curl, it looks dry."

I looked over at Fred, who was on the opposite side of the room. I was still angry with him. Not even about children, about the fact that I knew that he didn't see a future with me.

"Alright, you're good. Go be sexy with your man."

I walked over to the backdrop and folded my arms over my chest, glaring at Fred as he jogged over to me.

"Okay, Mr. King, you're in the chair."

Fred followed orders and sat down, looking up at me. "You look good."

I was tempted to say the same but I just ignored him.

"Okay, Lex, you're standing," the photographer said, "we need sexy, sexy, sexy. Sex appeal on top of sex appeal. You guys got that?"

"Got it, boss," Fred said.

I turned around to face him, looking down at him. He grinned up at me, chewing on his bottom lip. "Show me what you've got."

I placed my knee in between his legs and unintentionally kneed him in the groin.

"Got my balls," he muttered, leaning forward as he groaned.

I rolled my eyes, placing my hands on his shoulders. "Don't be a pussy."

"Did you do that on purpose?" He exclaimed, looking up at me.

I looked over my shoulder at the photographer, seeing him snapping photos left and right.

"Is this really a picturesque moment?" Fred asked, looking at the photographer.

"Hell yeah," he said, "one hundred percent."

Fred stood up, letting out an angry sigh. "I'm not doing this r-"

I grabbed his tie, pulling him close. "Yes, we are."

"Passion, I love it!" The photographer exclaimed, kneeling down to get multiple angles.

Fred grabbed my chin, his jaw taut. "Don't forget who you're talking to."

"Oh, how could I?" I asked, my eyes locked on his, "I'm talking to the biggest jerk in Chicago."

He chuckled, looking down at me. "Yeah?"

"Love these photos!"

"Yeah," I said, nodding up at him.

He boosted me up into his arms, looking up at me. "You mean the jerk you refer to as daddy?"

I scoffed, ripping open his shirt.

"This is the steamiest shoot I've ever done!" The photographer said, "wow, guys, keep it coming!"

Fred sat down in the chair with me in his arms, pulling my lips to his. I raked my fingers through his hair, my hand on his neck.

"More! Give me more."

I stood up from Fred's lap and ripped open the white shirt I had on, earning carnal eyes from him. He pulled me closer by my hips, his eyes never leaving mine as he pressed kisses to my stomach.