More information

(This is what Night looks like)

After the incident, Bina ran off back to her room. She did not want to have anything to do with that. She knew she still needed supplies, but she was not going to risk it.

Bina was officially caught. The others would find out soon, and what would she do then.

Would she have to move out?

Would she have to stay and risk getting caught again?

What would the adults do when they found out a creature was running around?

So many questions were running through my mind at this time it was not even funny.

Bina entered her room, slammed the door, through her supplies on her bed, and just paced back and forth, in a perfect horizontal line.

What was life going to be now?

Would he tell others?

Is he mean?

Deep in thought with all these questions she was making herself nervous.

Bina them halted in place with the most agonizing question coming to her.

Wait why did he let me go? Why didn't he do anything major?

Uuuuuhhhh. Bina flopped her body onto the bed with frustration. She splayed her body out on her version of a comforter and laid down with her hands behind her head.

That's a good question? What did just happen? Why did he let me go exactly? He had me trapped and the only major thing that happened was I got a little wet.

Uhhh Ace was confusing. Boys were confusing.

She decided to curl up into a ball on the bed and lay down. She wouldn't get answers by laying here agonizing over questions.

Bina closed her eyes to rest for the day.

I mean what would you do? I was confused as hell, which only piqued my interest in this boy even more.
-------------------------------------------------------

The next day I observed the boys come home from school. Every day it was the same routine. They come in the high door as a group. They were always led by an adult who worked at the school. The boys were always noisy as hell. I always had to cover my ears from the pitch itself of some of those boys.

Night is always the first one through the door. He hated school. Always says to only do one class I'm particular, art. Maybe he's always the first one because he rushed out of that building so fast you would believe he was being chased by a demon.

Ace and Casper always walk in tougher, if they are separated because one of them is busy with an activity called group, I have no idea what that is.

Gray and Otis are the same way. Always walking in tougher. Just a lot louder since they are younger.

Cato always arrived early, because he goes to a different school than everyone else. It's supposed to help him with his job? IDK.

I was on a tiny ledge up near the ceiling looking down. I wanted to I observe Ace more to figure out the type of person he is and sees if he tells anyone.

When all calm down, all are directed to go to their rooms for 30 min.

I observed Ace go upstairs with Casper not far behind, but something was going on. Something was off with Casper. The staff could ever tell because they keep whispering to watch him today.

Every youth went to their room, but Casper slammed his door closed. I could tell Ace was concerned by the way he was looking on Casper's direction, but he still slipped into his room and closed the door.