Let's See If This Goes As Planned (Actual chapter)

Bina sat on Dolian's end table with a pout. In all honesty with the situation present that's all, she could think of doing. Some reason he insisted on taking her from Casper and keeping her in his room. Maybe it was a control thing, but she didn't know. She just knew the shy teenager was anxious about the situation but didn't have the backbone or stupidity to fight back.

When Casper and his peers were finished with chores, the staff instructed the boys to do one of two activities. They had the opportunity to go to the rec hall on campus to play basketball or go to watch a movie in the living room. Dolian could hear the staff member make this announcement from the other room then immediately grabbed Bina from Casper's hands while he was talking to her. Casper gave him the best death glare he could muster up while staring down Dolian for even thinking about taking the girl from him. She already went through enough with him, she did not need to return to his care.

"Look in all reality before we leave I need to grab a few materials. I can grab most of them, but she would be very helpful in collecting the materials. Plus if we are caught before leaving who has a better chance at concealing her. You or me?"He explained to Casper with a smirk that said he already knew he won the argument. He easy slipped her back into his jacket while talking to Casper, making her stumble and cling to the cloth to catch herself from face planting on the "ground" She got up on her feet, the best she could, but did fall over a bit feeling her head fall on his chest. She growled in irritation, knowing full well she was loosing against clothing. She could hear and imagine the small confrontation happening between them.

She could picture every little thing. Dolian's smirk og confidence he always had plastered on his face that even worked on some staff members. She could feel the pressure under her from the boy crossing his hands across his chest to prove a point. She couldn't hear Casper, so imagined he was staring back, but he was not Ace. Unless her life was truly in trouble, he didn't have the backbone to force Dolian to do anything. (At least someone knew how the tiny felt over half the time around here, but is that a good thing right now?)

But here she was now. Sitting on a wooden surface with her legs dangling off the end table, just watching the boy read a book that looked like it belonged to the school. She thinks it's called a textbook. She just knew it was too complicated for her to understand, which frustrated her even more. She huffed looking over at the clock.

The red letters read 10:05 PM.

"Alright when are we leaving? He could be anywhere!"She stood up abruptly like that would do anything for her.

Dolian looked over at her, closing his textbook. He placed a thumb in one spot to make sure he didn't lose his place. " It's almost time. Just calm down. We have to wait on something first."

"What. Cause to me it looks like you are wasting time."Her body froze abruptly.

She could hear it all. Someone approaching the door. The persons stopping right behind it. Then the person taking out metal that was clanging so loud it made her breath hitch up. She could hear the knob turn the door with it barely opening up so someone could peer in.

Bina forced her body to run behind the lamp that was just illuminating part of Dolian's body and face. She skidded to a stop behind the lamp, placing her back to the surface trying to catch her breath. She was this close to being caught in a boy's room.

"Still up Dolian?"

Bina could make out Dolian sitting up on the bed and looking directly at the adult. " Am I not up this late every night Shelly?"

"Well get some sleep. Alright?"the women replied.

"Alright. I'll try." Dolian picked his book back up, beginning to read once more. The girl then heard the door start to creak and close silently. She peered out, staring at the door in surprise. " Did that just happen?" she asked herself then stormed out. " What the hell was that? I could have been seen. Why were you waiting for that?"

Dolian tossed his blanket off his body and slid his body to the edge, so his feet would plant right on the floor with a shake. " I never heard you curse before." He stated while grabbing his jacket off the bed pole to the right of him. " But if you must know. Night staff check five times a night to make sure we are in our rooms. That was her first check. It'll be a good two hours maybe three before she comes back."

"Well you could have warned me," Bina stated crossing her arms, glaring down at Dolian.

"Do you want to come or not? I can leave you here."

"No!" she actually ran towards the boy waiting on him to pick her up, probably roughly as usual.

The teenager grabbed a bag that was leaning against a wall. He did grab Bina and placed her in his usual place. He cracked open his door and seemed to be listening for something. Then the borrower could hear it. A series of echoing high-pitched beeps. Four in a row to be exact. Then a louder beep went off.

Dolian opened the door all the way. Bina was expecting the high pitch alarm to go off, alerting the staff there was a youth out of their room...but there was none.

Dolian slipped through the hall. He looked down the opposite hall just to make sure the staff member wasn't around. When he saw no sign of her he ran down the stairs. Bina could hear a beep go off making the boy freeze in his tracks.

"Please be opening a door on second floor. Please be checking someone on second."Dolian repeated to himself under his breath, but the girl could hear as loud as if he was talking.

Whatever he wished must have been true, because he continued to run down the stairs.

Once on first floor he stood by the door. Both Dolian and Bina prayed Casper listened to all of his instructions and could get downstairs without any trouble. Earlier Dolian already explained if Casper was caught outside of his room, then he was leaving him behind.

This wasn't the case. The younger teen ran down the stairs. (almost out of breath might I add)and looked over at Dolian. " Ready?"

"Ready? I've been waiting on you. You realize if we get caught cops will be called. Right?"

Bina struggled but peeked out of the jacket pocket to peer over at Casper to indicated to him she was ok and wanted to do this. She shook her head at him to say "let's do this."

"Yeah I understand," Casper said real quick.

Dolian placed his hand on the doorknob but did not turn. He seemed to be waiting on something. All three heard the start of a beep indicating a door was opening on another floor. The older boy quickly flung the door open and ran. With poor Casper already falling behind.

The search begins! and as many of you have pointed out Dolian is not really the best towards Bina. May not be the best welcoming party when they meet up...next chapter! What is Casper, Dolian, and Bina getting into? I would love to hear from all of you. Would you like the next chapter to be longer? or broken into two parts? Please PM or comment your answer. Don't forget to vote and follow if you enjoy this chapter for more.