Meeting With Complications

Dolion approached with his hands in his outside pockets at the edges of his coat. By the time he approached the two, he noticed Ace was standing in an outfit that didn't belong to him. It was a plain yellow tank top with blue shorts like someone would wear to practice at school. He was holding the ball underneath one arm and laughing along with Casper. They were obviously catching up on old times as if they were separated for longer than a week. Ace seemed to be laughing like his friend just told him a joke but abruptly stopped once he laid eyes on Dolion.

" What are you doing here?" He remarked in a snarky way.

The oldest boy knew Ace didn't trust him. Period. Most boys and some staff members didn't trust him. They all thought he was only friendly to a person when he wanted something, which in their defense was true.

" I was asked to come along. Needed help finding your ass." Dolion remarked with crossed arms, making sure it was under the section Bina was in.

" Wait how..." Dolion could tell by Ace's face he just realized how he knew so much. " Group." Ace hung his head. " You actually listened to me in group. You figured I was here didn't you?"

Dolion didn't make any remark, just shrugging his shoulders.

" So that means you two aren't here for a friendly visit." He looked over at Casper. " You AWOLed didn't you?"

Casper's face went a bit red since it was embarrassing to admit. " Maybe."

" What were you thinking?" It was obvious that her friend was getting worked up. He was standing there confused and ranting at the same time. He honestly couldn't understand why Casper of all people, the goody-two-shoes, would pull a stunt like this, but then Ace's gaze went over towards Dolion. " It was you wasn't it?" Ace dropped his basketball making it bounce onto the ground twice in a row then roll off into the grass. " What in the world would you gain from dragging Casper out here just to find me?"

Dolion raised his hands in the air in defense. He knew Ace would do anything for his friends. He's even heard of him getting into fights to defend younger youths at the house. He was a major jerk, but he considered himself the type of person to right a wrong when present and not allow Staff to drag their feet to fix a problem. Dolion heard of a story where a twelve-year-old was hit in the head by a fifteen-year-old. It wasn't even a punch. It was one of those "you are being stupid" hits. A day later Ace punched the guy in the back, leaving a bruise, saying not to lay a hand on a kid again.

Ace grabbed a hold of Dolion's jacket the best he could. If he was just a bit taller, maybe even stronger, he would be lifting Dolion off the ground. For now though all he could do was choke him with his own collar. " Seriously. Why? This was my decision. You put Casper in danger just to get something out of me. So what is it?"

Casper wasn't quick enough to process the situation in front of him. Not quick enough anyway.

" In my defense, it wasn't my idea and if I was you I would let go of me you may just end up harming someone you don't want to."

" Oh right now it's only going to be you, and I want to so badly punch you just for jeopardizing Casper's way out of here." The worked up giant was in the moment. Ready to defend his friend since he didn't have any adults watching his every move.

The calm giant collected himself and ran over to Ace. " Hey! Hey, Ace seriously calm down. It was my decision in all honesty." He started to stumble out the last part. He just couldn't get it out quick enough. " He means Bina."

Ace released Dolion causing him to stumble. Ace's eyes grew into round saucers while he was breathing heavily. He was trying to calm down his body, plus look all over Dolion's body to spot the small girl from the home.