Getting to know you (you better know this song!)

( This is what gray looks like)

Today was the day I had to be the most careful. It was Saturday. No school so all boys were home and all staff were present, three to be exact, and it was allll day. The only time the boys left the house, on the weekends, were twice each month for a special outing, and knowing knew if that would be on a Saturday or Sunday.

Bina was certain today was not one of those days, since it sun was already about three fourths in the sky, meaning it was three or four o clock in the afternoon.im If the boys were leaving, they would have left after lunch already.

Bina could see the boys from her ledge on second floor. She peered down and noticed all the boys were playing cards and staff were either playing with them or running errands.

She looked around and was actually confused. Where were Ace and Casper?

She ran towards the crack in the wall and used her twisting and turning tunnels to get to the hang out called haven. Usually, if they are not playing card games the boys would be in the haven watching movies or just talking.

She peered in, slightly going in, and the room was empty.

There was only one other place they could be. She went into the tunnels and went to her complex nail stairs. She got to the third floor after 10 minutes and went to the intersection were the tunnels intersected into the different rooms.

Ok, where do I go? Casper is a lot nicer than Ace, I think someday Ace will be the death of me, but I just meet Casper. I don't know what he's like or his action, well except from far away.

Hmmm, do I choose the reckless dangerous boy, or the one I know nothing about but is obviously mellow compared to the two.

Bina at this point just took a tunnel, and wherever she ended up she would go.

Of course, it had to be Ace's room.