Cato

While laying on the huge bed Bina fell asleep. Started to dream about her situation and Ace.

Bina woke up from her nape and peered up and noticed Ace and Casper looming over her frail body. Ace has his "mischievous" look and Casper stood off more towards the distance, but was still taking up Binas line of vision.

" What do you want Ace, you woke me up for something." Bina tried to state nonchalantly but was failing horribly by her scared appearance.

Ace did not say anything, but his grin got wider. He reached down for Bina. " Ace what are you doing!" Ace grabbed her in his fist and applied pressure. Bina started to yell out from the pressure on her body. It felt like a 200-pound man just sat on her body, 200ibs to her.

Ace walked over to a container and just leisurely dropped her. " Let's see if she can swim."

Usually Bina could, but from her frightened state she could not think straight. She started to flail around and scream for help. She even tried to scream for Casper, who just stood and watched. Ace peered down at her.

" Ace you know what happened last time. Come on!"

" I know, and I thought it was hilarious then too. "

He reached over to the side of the counter and lifted up what seemed to be a lid of some kind.

" Ace come on!" Bina noticed he wasn't breaching down and ending the joke or setting the lid down. " Ace!" Ace places the lid over the plastic container and peers inside. To Bina, it was a clear cage with a bottom that she could not touch. The water was 8 ft deep, to her, and she only had enough room for her head to pop up for air then plunge back down. Bina banged on the side of the see through sides trying to get their attention that this was not funny anymore and wanted to be let out. Then she noticed Ace was walking away. She struggled and struggled until...

Bina shot up off the bed in a sweat. She peered around for any human in sight. She did not see Ace or Casper in the darkness. Ace must have left her alone to sleep.

But in the corner of the darkness, Bina noticed someone staring at her. She froze because the figure was taller than Ace or Casper. Bina nor the figure moved at first, they just inspected each other's dark outline.

Bina could not take it anymore and took off. She tipped over the wrinkles in the bed sheets, slowing her down. Once the figure noticed her flying across the surface it jumped at the opportunity and lunged for Bina. Bina could feel her body being wrapped in a fist and being lifted up.

" Let me go!" Bina was squirming in the fist for freedom. She was hitting the figure with all her might, but obviously, nothing was happening.

" Shhhh. Stop it. Please stop!" Bina froze because she finally realized what the dark figure was saying.

" Shhh. Stop! Seriously stop! I'm not going to do anything." Bina tilted her in question, but could not make a word leave her mouth.

The figure must have noticed her confusion. " Yeah. I promise I'm not here for you. I came for something else. Ace just can't hear me. Please shut up. If you stay quiet, I will put you down."

Bina looked at the figure. " Here so your not as frightened." The figure took out their phone and turned on the light. Without even looking at the face, she could tell it was Cato. He was the only youth with a phone. He was trying to help, but the light made his face more menacing.

" Look ill put you down, but don't scream."

Cato put her down on the bed and stepped back.

" What do you want?" Bina was shaking in place.

" I just came to get an item of mine. I think Ace took it from the living room. Well... It was either him or Gray. I have a strong feeling it was Gray, but had to make sure since staff don't do anything about it."

" What is it?" Bina asked, but still shaking.

"I work at a welding company. I Have to have special glasses for protection. They are missing."

" Well I haven't seen them. So Leave." Bina stood her ground, even though Cato could tell she was still scared, and any sudden movement would make her run.

Then it hit Bina. He wasn't acting like a normal human. Most humans after seeing her try to either figure her out or harm her. Cato was acting like this was normal. Like he's met her before.

" What are you doing?"

Cato looked at her in surprise. " Why do you mean?"

" I'm sorry, it's just your acting so calm for the situation. "

" The kids stealing here is normal. If I get angry every..."

" No. Not what I mean."

Caro thought about what she was referring too then. " Oh! Well that's a little obvious now, isn't it? I was suspicious something was around here. You tend to here noises at night and notice when items go missing around here."

" Wait. You knew I was here!"

" Well, not you, but something. I just pictured it was a mouse. I told myself I found the creature I'd stay calm, that way I could have some type of pet."

(Are you fucking kidding me? One of these creeps, and I thought it was going to be dangerous around Ace.)

Cato looked down at her and realized what he said. Bina was shaking even worse than before, looked like she was about to faint.

"NoNoNo. I don't mean it like that. Of course, now that I know it's a Borrower, I won't! That's despicable"

Cato started to look around the room, looking through drawers and the closet.

" So you're not going to..."

" What? Oh no of course not." he went back to looking.

" So who all knows about you. I take it, Ace, knows?" Cato asked while peering around the room.

" Umm... Yeah, Ace knows. Casper also knows too."

" Kinda figured. That idiot can't keep his mouth shut for anything. Especially around Casper." Cato raised up from looking under the bed.

Cato did not find his glasses after going through everything. "Well... If you need anything or need space from that Ace creep just let me know."

Cato got up off the floor and left out the door. He quietly shut the door behind him.

Maybe I'm going to have to move after all. Three people in this place already know I exist. It's official I'm the worst borrower.

Bina curled into herself, like an animal does to keep warm and laid back down to wait for Ace.