⌜ intro ⌟

loyal ♥ markhyuck

seriously,❞ donghyuck stabbed the meat with his fork while glaring at a specific table where mark is flirting with a girl. ❝how can he do that when he already has a boyfriend?

jeno furrowed his eyes at what his friend just said and only got to understand what he meant after turning around and seeing donghyuck's boyfriend whispering something to a girl's ear. ❝hyuck, break up with him.

what?❞ the tanned male then had his eyes to jeno. ❝no, i love him.

how can you love someone who flirts with anyone despite of already being a relationship?

the younger rolled his eyes. ❝jaemin was also like that back then and i don't see you breaking up with him.

jeno stuffed his mouth first before replying to the tanned male in front of him. ❝excuse me, he changed after being mine and renjun's boyfriend.

right.

i'm not kidding donghyuck.❞ jeno sighed, honestly pitying donghyuck's situation right now. ❝break up with mark.

squinting his eyes and tapping his chin, donghyuck was thinking real hard of a solution to this problem of his. ❝should i also find a another partner—

yes.

for mark and i? i mean, i can deal with a polymorous relationship.❞ donghyuck said with a bright smile on his face. ❝i can probably find a renjun to our nomin.

jeno quickly frowned. ❝no.

hitting his fist on his palms, an idea came to donghyuck's creative head. ❝i can get chenle to join our relationship!

have i mentioned that jeno was still munching food? well, he is still munching food and somehow choked at what donghyuck just said. ❝jisung will kill you.

not exaggerating things, jisung will not hesitate to kill donghyuck using those big hands of his.

donghyuck let out a loud laugh that got almost everyone's attention and gave his water bottle to jeno. ❝i was just joking around. but if worst is to come, i'm letting chenle join.

i'm preparing for your yellow coffin then.❞ the smiling angel said after drinking the water donghyuck handed to him. he then went back to eating and eyed donghyuck who's going back to looking over at mark who is probably still at it with flirting around. ❝so what's your plan now?

can i get him to be loyal?❞ donghyuck asked curiously, eyes still on mark. he wanted to be heartbroken at the older's attitude but he was already used to seeing him like that.

but even though he was used to it, he still wanted for mark to at least show that he's taken and not just a single seagull looking canadian.

hm?

i want to make mark loyal. if he doesn't make himself loyal then i will.❞ the tanned male said with full determination.

well, i can tell you my ways but i don't know if you can do it neither would you want to do it.

jeno, tell me.

mark lee
lee donghyuck

c h o g i w a n e s e

🏵 i wasn't planning on making a markhyuck book since i'm busy with two *ehem* other *ehem* ships *ehem* but since i'm starting to miss them, imma make a short story òwó

🏵 i wasn't planning on making a markhyuck book since i'm busy with two *ehem* other *ehem* ships *ehem* but since i'm starting to miss them, imma make a short story òwó. hope you guys will enjoy another book from me.

⎯⎯  s t a r t⎯⎯
2019