⌜ twelve ⌟

scaring the shit out of jaemin, mark just had to slam a dozen of books he is holding down in front of jaemin

scaring the shit out of jaemin, mark just had to slam a dozen of books he is holding down in front of jaemin. the poor male was snapped out from stalking someone and glared at mark who came to sit across him and block his view.

what do you want simba? jaemin said with a tone that he was obviously annoyed by his presence.

but mark knew jaemin wouldn't hate him even if it gets to the point of stealing the coffee he buys. ❝i need more tips.

weren't you satisfied yesterday?❞ the younger male then had his eyes back on a specific someone that's behind mark. ❝donghyuck looked like he'll get back to you any second without a doubt.

but that didn't happen. he even reminded me to call him by his name last night.❞ mark was devastated and jaemin could see that but the younger cared less even though mark is his bestfriend. ❝i called him sunshine during lunch time and he was furious.

don't call him that then.

mark then squinted his eyes, trying to analyze his own problem. ❝but wait, if he's furious then does that mean that he is still affected?

jaemin gasped, totally not thinking about that. ❝you are one smart kid. now, move out of my way.

mark slapped jaemin's hand away when he tried to push him away from his sight, earning a groan from the the younger. ❝do you think i should prove myself more?❞

a big fat yes. now move.

what should i do then?

taking a deep sigh, jaemin decided to stop paying attention to a specific someone behind mark and went to help the older instead to end this once and for all. ❝prove yourself that you are loyal and it's always him that you think about all the time. no other else but him.

that's a great idea!❞ mark snappedd his fingers and went to pat jaemin's head. ❝by the way, who do you keep on looking behind me?